Scoot TF996 experienced loss of cabin pressure -SG to Taipei

Raubern

Scoot got problem again. This time loss of cabin pressure.  I think their flight to tw is cursed

Responding to queries from TODAY, a Scoot spokesperson said that the preceding Flight TR996 from Singapore to Taipei had been grounded at the Taoyuan International Airport for investigations after oxygen masks were activated during the flight’s descent.

“A female passenger, who was travelling with her infant, reported that her infant vomited during the descent. Medical attention has been rendered to the passenger and her infant, and Scoot will follow up on her infant’s condition,” said the spokesperson.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Yup, my friend tio this delay. They were given meal vouchers in Taiwan and back in Changi, each passenger given $250 and a letter for claiming their respective travel insurance. Not bad for service recovery.

He just landed at 6.30am this morning.

• Praise 5

Yup, my friend tio this delay. They were given meal vouchers in Taiwan and back in Changi, each passenger given $250 and a letter for claiming their respective travel insurance. Not bad for service recovery.

When my Scoot flight was delayed I got 50 bucks in Scoot travel vouchers for my next flight.

I will not be using them, even for FDWs, because that's how much I hate Scoot now.

When my Scoot flight was delayed I got 50 bucks in Scoot travel vouchers for my next flight.

I will not be using them, even for FDWs, because that's how much I hate Scoot now. ð

How long was the delay?

Maybe 250 TWD.  [laugh]

if its NT$250 will have flip table and break beer bottle video on social media already ...  :D

Edited by Blueray
  • Praise 2

How long was the delay?

Multiple delays.

First by a few hours.

Then when getting ready to leave for the airport, delayed to the next day. Had to extend the special pass with MOM.

Reached airport well in time for the twice delayed flight. Got her through customs. Then on the drive back got another SMS for a third delay by another few hours. Too bad, she was already through customs. There were people waiting to check in who were turned away I guess - but I'd already reached home.

Getting through to a human being on the hotline was an absolute nightmare too.

I'm definitely going to waste that damn voucher. My time and peace of mind are too precious to squander on bloody f**king Scoot. But it is a valuable lesson on how absolutely sh*tty a Singapore airline can be if they really don't give a crap.

I've sent maids on Malindo, no issues. I've flown Jet Airways myself, no issues. It's not like I have high standards. But Scoot is still atrocious (even in my admittedly limited experience).

Edited by Turboflat4

Scoot need to buy MAS 

i still remember my science teacher taught me 

negative + negative = positive ... huat ah!

• Praise 2

Scoot need to buy MAS

i still remember my science teacher taught me

negative + negative = positive ... huat ah!

Your science teacher definitely shouldn't teach math because he/she can't distinguish plus from times. :D Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 4

Multiple delays.

First by a few hours.

Then when getting ready to leave for the airport, delayed to the next day. Had to extend the special pass with MOM.

Reached airport well in time for the twice delayed flight. Got her through customs. Then on the drive back got another SMS for a third delay by another few hours. Too bad, she was already through customs. There were people waiting to check in who were turned away I guess - but I'd already reached home.

Getting through to a human being on the hotline was an absolute nightmare too.

I'm definitely going to waste that damn voucher. My time and peace of mind are too precious to squander on bloody f**king Scoot. But it is a valuable lesson on how absolutely sh*tty a Singapore airline can be if they really don't give a crap.

I've sent maids on Malindo, no issues. I've flown Jet Airways myself, no issues. It's not like I have high standards. But Scoot is still atrocious (even in my admittedly limited experience).

Can always pass the voucher to me. I don’t mind taking Scoot...haha.

Just confirmed with my fren, Scoot gave $250 cash and letter for delay to every single passenger for this incident. Even the kids have it.

At Taiwan side, he was given NT$6,000 of food vouchers for his family. NT$22 : SGD1.

Now who say Scoot no good??? He told me that he willing to take Scoot again!!!

Just confirmed with my fren, Scoot gave $250 cash and letter for delay to every single passenger for this incident. Even the kids have it.

At Taiwan side, he was given NT$6,000 of food vouchers for his family. NT$22 : SGD1.

Now who say Scoot no good??? He told me that he willing to take Scoot again!!!

though the plane and schedule keep giving problems, at least now service recovery is good, can't afford further negative news  [laugh]  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1