Mass shooting at gay club

RadX

Turbocharged

Seems like there's plenty of blame to go around..

From what I have seen - it's likely to have started with a hatred of gays that was deepened / supported and then given legitimacy by his religion. Apparently he had attended sermons from a radical Imam (priest).

It should be pointed out at this point that another guy, also an American, was stopped with an arsenal of weapons and bomb making materials on his way to a gay pride parade.

It should also be pointed out the violence done in the name of Christianity towards abortion clinics.

It should be remembered at all times that this particular guy was American born.

As to your second line - I am not sure what you are trying to say / imply.

I do know that when I donate blood, one of the questions goes along the lines of having sex with someone you don't know, or someone other than you partner.

If a gay is monogamous - and held to the same standard of behaviour as I am - why shouldn't they be donating blood? Why should you be denied on the basis of your sexuality instead of your behaviour?

The above is said with full knowledge of, and keeping in mind, that "the gay community" is known / allegedly more promiscuous than the straight community - but I don't think this reasoning alone is enough to turn away blood donors - that should be done on the basis of behaviour alone.

I've been pretty promiscuous despite being straight
↡ Advertisement

The lack of political will to stop this nonsense is gonna affect America.

If it's LKY. He will just ban it and tell everyone off

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

As i said before, NRA is very powderful.  Whatever gun law that goes against their interest will be torpedoed.

• Praise 1

Supersonic
(edited)

Given the current state in US, if I was an American, I'll probably carry a gun to work, to a bar, to everywhere.

When the shooting starts, just join in.

Shoot the bad guys of cuz...in the back if you can [laugh]

Edited by Kb27
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

Given the current state in US, if I was an American, I'll probably carry a gun to work, to a bar, to everywhere.

Best is to take cover first. That kinda atmosphere is really tense. I relate my experience on a normal day at Cleveland Public Square:

There were like 10 cops standing around with their hands really close to their guns while the folks go about on a weekday morning. Most of the folks were blacks by the way and I'm sure some had guns with them. My senses were heightened and I was ready to take cover :a-fun:

ya...take cover behind the bushes with some blacks!

Best is to take cover first. That kinda atmosphere is really tense. I relate my experience on a normal day at Cleveland Public Square:

There were like 10 cops standing around with their hands really close to their guns while the folks go about on a weekday morning. Most of the folks were blacks by the way and I'm sure some had guns with them. My senses were heightened and I was ready to take cover :a-fun:

• Dislike 1

Turbocharged

ya...take cover behind the bushes with some blacks!

Eh your break fast coming soon. Later I steal your food  :a-fun:  :a-fun:  :a-fun:

why worry about my food when u already stole 5 of my points.....hahaha!

Eh your break fast coming soon. Later I steal your food  :a-fun:  :a-fun:  :a-fun:

Turbocharged

why worry about my food when u already stole 5 of my points.....hahaha!

I will again if I can  :wub:  :a-fun:

• Praise 2

the problem is that u might be the one shot by law enforcement  [laugh]

u help them shoot the bad guys, they come in think you are the bad guy and shoot u  [:p]

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Pretty much all the studies show that if you own a gun you are MORE likely to die from gun violence, If I recall correctly - taking the population as a whole, someone is more likely to die from their own gun than from someone elses...(this does include suicide I think) 

• Praise 2

Actually in a crowded club. I would have thought that its an environment where a lone shooter is most disadvantaged.

Maybe he had some automatic weapons or something. I find the death toll unusual.

Turbocharged

Actually in a crowded club. I would have thought that its an environment where a lone shooter is most disadvantaged.

Maybe he had some automatic weapons or something. I find the death toll unusual.

No need to aim, just point and shoot, so crowded one bullet more than one victim, so dark how to identify the shooter?  On the other hand he doesn't have to identify anyone, just shoot into the crowd. 

I tot Mass celebrated at Gay club got shot up.

The majority of American gun owners are sane and law abiding individuals.

I am sorry that I come across as for gun rights but I would most probably be an NRA lifetime member.

Guns are toys or tools for most part. There got snakes, badgers, raccoons and the occasional bear or mountain cat. So there is a need. Wait for policeman, the cop would tell you why you so dependent.

It's not right to judge them. Posting here would be akin to good ole boys popping off beer bottles in their backyard.

Yeah, suggest COE to them, wait till the NRA in Singapore show up at your door, then you can sing the lion sleeps tonight for them.

It's a major weakness as the right to bear arms assumes the bearer is sane and responsible.

Such as freedom of speech in the presence of cerebral Giants. Hmm. Eh?

I can not wait for ntuc to organize a gun club for Singaporeans. At least we know what to do as bystanders when a weapon is available. Policemen everywhere appreciate sensible back up.

Not to mention like here, a 'zoo' to profile those who would register.

Always be safe Porker, you our darling always.

post-132626-0-14272900-1465813878.jpeg