Backstabbing at workplace: R you a victim?

Dinosaka

Being backstabbed by a fellow colleague that u trusted and lost your job...

What's your next move? Find another job n move on?

Juz curious....

↡ Advertisement

Juz curious....

err.... how to get even if you already lost your job? funny question when you ask if should find another job and move on [rolleyes]

Juz curious....

Stabbed until inmuned leow ..... [dizzy][dizzy]

like that lor...., just take it and believe in KAMA will befall on that person ..... :ph34r::ph34r:

• Praise 1

backstab by your boss is worse.

I kanna in my first job...

Wait till you backstab by your own subordinate, then u tell us which one is more worst.

Have seen a few MD backstabbed by the same Deputy Director before and left their job. Most probably, the Deputy Director is eyeing for that MD position.

Edited by Axela72
  • Praise 1

what happened?

in singapore why would your boss need to backstab you when he or she could just fire you at will? :huh:

backstab you is 借刀杀人。Like that he can always stays as good guy. But lucky my fortune is good.

It was told to me by my big boss (my boss's boss) during my exit interview. He said since I am young and leaving the organisation, he would tell me frankly what my boss assessment of me so that I can improve and become a better employee in the new place. After what he told me, then I realised all along I am an idiot. My weekly discussion of issues faced during my course of work with my boss became complaints. Bouncing ideas of doing a certain task with my boss became undecisiveness. The moment the exit interview ended, I nearly in [bigcry] [bigcry] [bigcry]

I was young then. KNN, if this happened now, I will confront that ass immediately.

seem like the stabbing case not only in down town east [laugh] [laugh]

so moral of the story are 先下手为强! 你去死好过我死! [laugh] [laugh]

backstab you is 借刀杀人。Like that he can always stays as good guy. But lucky my fortune is good.

It was told to me by my big boss (my boss's boss) during my exit interview. He said since I am young and leaving the organisation, he would tell me frankly what my boss assessment of me so that I can improve and become a better employee in the new place. After what he told me, then I realised all along I am an idiot. My weekly discussion of issues faced during my course of work with my boss became complaints. Bouncing ideas of doing a certain task with my boss became undecisiveness. The moment the exit interview ended, I nearly in [bigcry] [bigcry] [bigcry]

I was young then. KNN, if this happened now, I will confront that ass immediately.

you still got a long way in learning about office politics

dont worry

you are young

it is better to make mistakes while you are you than when you are older

you have come to the right place

little secret for you

please take a notebook and write this down

here in MCF you will learn alot of what you perceive to be an innocent statement can be turned to an ammunition for killing

and many many more examples

be strong, if I were you i would be looking for a job now, 2012 would be a s h i t t y time for looking for a job

best wishes

hope you find a good job soon

The reason I'm curious cos an ex-colleague of mine accused me of backstabbing him...

Now he wanted to seek revenge on me...He juz got fired...

The reason I'm curious cos an ex-colleague of mine accused me of backstabbing him...

Be careful, you may get stabbed like the RI guy...

Juz curious....

Tortoise_Shell_1_by_markopolio_stock.jpg

put on this as precaution next time [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Juz curious....

Not exactly "backstabbed", since the word implies some kind of betrayal by your "own side".

Personally what I experienced was that some other department's boss will complain about what you did or did not do to other superiors, behind your back, thus you have no chance to defend yourself. Until the damage is done already when you learn about it.

Then you wonder why year after year you never get promoted?? [confused] [confused] [confused]

Now in a new organisation for some time already and promoted. Learned that "pre-emptive strike" is sometimes necessary when making and pushing through decisions in the workplace [laugh]

Edited by Sosaria

Not back stabbing. As as security guard, you bound to offend someone as part of your job is to accuse fellow colleague. Watch out for your bmw, coz it may get vandalised.

↡ Advertisement