Teachers are a bunch of show offs??

Rubberstamp

I have quite a few friends and aquaintences who are teachers.

And everytime we meet and chat, it is always about how busy they are, how early they go to work, how tough to handle parents/students, how much extra activities they must undertake...etc etc

you met teachers who are like that?

And they seem proud that they are doing what they do.

No offence, but teachers aren't exactly a "up" occupation or profession

More and more people are among the 60%+ doing happy grumbling.

↡ Advertisement

Well............... this is real showoff but teacher show too much .... [sly]

KNS.... handphone & selfie should had invented in 60's, my school days is all books & homework and at most, telephone to teachers niah to ask some questions on homework .... [:(]

Yahoo news: Teacher banned for sending topless selfie to student

London, Oct 8 (IANS) A British teacher has been banned from teaching for five years for sending her bare-breasted pictures to a 16-year-old student.

Linda Harvey, 43, a high school teacher, contacted the student on Facebook after he left Park High School in Lancashire.

They exchanged phone numbers and sent each other personal messages and pictures.

Later, Linda was asked to report to the school for sending a picture of herself naked from the neck down.

A conduct panel found her actions to be "conduct that may bring the profession into disrepute," Daily Mail reported.

She was forced to quit her 10-year-old career at the school.

The panel recommended that she be banned from teaching and not be allowed to appeal the ban before September 2019.

link: https://sg.news.yahoo.com/teacher-banned-sending-topless-selfie-student-091407714.html

Edited by Picnic06

Supercharged

Picnic, ur generation mata cheng teh kor.

Luckily ur teachers nvr wear cheongsam else chao keng.

And u hv to thanks ur P, teachers nvr distract u fm ur studies.

Edited by Qpik
  • Praise 1

Picnic, ur generation mata cheng teh kor.

Luckily ur teachers nvr wear cheongsam else chao keng.

And u hv to thanks ur P, teachers nvr distract u fm ur studies.

The P was those 'lau ku tong' style type (chinese educated), very strict and he smoking a pipe but never caught him lights it up....

Sometimes wonder was it the taste or smell of the tobacco stain on his pipe thats he feel song during school hrs.... ^_^

Many teachers are leaving after working for 5 to 10yrs at MOE.

To become tui-a-tion teachers becos of the high pay n flexible timing.

1hr s$50 to s$80

I have quite a few friends and aquaintences who are teachers.

And everytime we meet and chat, it is always about how busy they are, how early they go to work, how tough to handle parents/students, how much extra activities they must undertake...etc etc

you met teachers who are like that?

And they seem proud that they are doing what they do.

No offence, but teachers aren't exactly a "up" occupation or profession

what's wrong with being proud of your profession?

• Praise 1

what's wrong with being proud of your profession?

You are expecting a reply from a banned member? Or you want to lure out his clone? Haha...

Many teachers are leaving after working for 5 to 10yrs at MOE.

To become tui-a-tion teachers becos of the high pay n flexible timing.

1hr s$50 to s$80

If I were to be in their shoes I would do the same. Learned the sillybus and pack up, become tuition teacher.

• Praise 1

Well............... this is real showoff but teacher show too much .... [sly]

KNS.... handphone & selfie should had invented in 60's, my school days is all books & homework and at most, telephone to teachers niah to ask some questions on homework .... [:(]

Yahoo news: Teacher banned for sending topless selfie to student

London, Oct 8 (IANS) A British teacher has been banned from teaching for five years for sending her bare-breasted pictures to a 16-year-old student.

Linda Harvey, 43, a high school teacher, contacted the student on Facebook after he left Park High School in Lancashire.

They exchanged phone numbers and sent each other personal messages and pictures.

Later, Linda was asked to report to the school for sending a picture of herself naked from the neck down.

A conduct panel found her actions to be "conduct that may bring the profession into disrepute," Daily Mail reported.

She was forced to quit her 10-year-old career at the school.

The panel recommended that she be banned from teaching and not be allowed to appeal the ban before September 2019.

link: https://sg.news.yahoo.com/teacher-banned-sending-topless-selfie-student-091407714.html

https://www.google.com.sg/search?q=Linda+Harvey&biw=1264&bih=933&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=_C83VPiQOI-GuATr-YDABQ&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ

Turbocharged

My sec school female teachers all dressed up to the neck one .. [thumbsup]

P strict on dress code ... [crazy]

This reminds me of my pretty sec school math teacher. She was a conservative and never fail to wear blouses that covered herself well. We all know she has a nice figure and very nicely sized boobs under that dull blouse of hers.

One day during lesson, she wore something totally different. A nice pink color blouse that is not covered to the neck. The collar cut is still decent but lower than her usual dressing. Think she has an event after class.

One of my classmate sitting in front of me had a genuine maths question and asked her. Without being cautious, she bend down to help him with his question.

There it is, her full "half blossom" and beige color bra, exposed naughtily from the gap of her collar right in front of some of us, I was only 15 and that was the nicest looking pair of boobs and the deepest longkang I've ever seen, since then till this day.

Then some of the other boy creep from behind, pretending to be interested of the question.

It was a commotion and the talk of week for our all boys class.

This reminds me of my pretty sec school math teacher. She was a conservative and never fail to wear blouses that covered herself well. We all know she has a nice figure and very nicely sized boobs under that dull blouse of hers.

One day during lesson, she wore something totally different. A nice pink color blouse that is not covered to the neck. The collar cut is still decent but lower than her usual dressing. Think she has an event after class.

One of my classmate sitting in front of me had a genuine maths question and asked her. Without being cautious, she bend down to help him with his question.

There it is, her full "half blossom" and beige color bra, exposed naughtily from the gap of her collar right in front of some of us, I was only 15 and that was the nicest looking pair of boobs and the deepest longkang I've ever seen, since then till this day.

Then some of the other boy creep from behind, pretending to be interested of the question.

It was a commotion and the talk of week for our all boys class.

Babba-Sticky-Hands.jpg

sign-i-ll-be-right-back-vector-file-5725