[Error] Mazda & Vezel Thread

Poortraveller

Hi Guys,

am am intending to purchase a Hybrid X with a reputable parallel importer in Singapore. After doing some research realised that a lot of dealers offer different acessories and packages.

I was offered a car with the following specifications, hope fellow Bros here can provide their input to see if the importer forgot any important functions or am trying to "shortchange" me in some way or another. I've only purchased cars through official distributors and is the first time I'm buying one off a parallel importer thus the jitters. All help and advice is deeply appreciated!

So Called Promotion:

6 free servicing or 3 years 50K servicing with (Hitachi Capital)

5 Years Warranty up to 100K

1 Year Road Tax

V-Kool Solar Film

Thinkware F50 Front Camera

Normal Included:

Leather Seats (Two Tones)

I-Smart DVD Player with GPS & Bluetooth (Usually Dealers give Pioneer Systems)

Reverse Camera

2 points Reverse Sensor

Floor Mat

Salesperson Included:

Door Visor

Rear Tonneau Cover

Free Upgrade to Premium Red without TOP Ups

Sales person says no HDMI port only include USB Port but car would come with Standard features such as

Auto Retractable Side Mirrrors

Smart Key System

Cruise Control

Sports Mode Switch

Auto Brake Function

Sports Mode Switch

Do you guys think dealers can negotiate for discounts off their listed prices? Most of the time I see fellow buyers purchasing cars at the standard prices with lesser freebies that's all but seldom get discounts. Any fellow brothers managed to get any better free gifts or discounts?

Thanks guys for your inputs!:)

↡ Advertisement

Why don't you ask for a discount instead of the free servicing?

If the company folds, your warranty is worth nothing..

Hmm but the warranty is tied to the free servicing as well....that's the problem?

Hmm but the warranty is tied to the free servicing as well....that's the problem?

That's how the PI saves some money.

He ties up with the workshop, so the PI gets good rates, and you should check if it's really 'free' servicing. Are all the consumables free?

If a brake pad is changed, is that free for example?

Shocks etc ...

He ties up with the workshop, so the PI gets good rates, and you should check if it's really 'free' servicing. Are all the consumables free?

Shocks etc ...

Sadly it's not only, oil change and oil filter but warranty on all parts for 5 years is pretty comprehensive except the exhaustable like brake disk brake pads wipers etc. Those wear and tear not included

Hi Guys,

am am intending to purchase a Hybrid X with a reputable parallel importer in Singapore. After doing some research realised that a lot of dealers offer different acessories and packages.

I was offered a car with the following specifications, hope fellow Bros here can provide their input to see if the importer forgot any important functions or am trying to "shortchange" me in some way or another. I've only purchased cars through official distributors and is the first time I'm buying one off a parallel importer thus the jitters. All help and advice is deeply appreciated!

So Called Promotion:

1 Year Road Tax

V-Kool Solar Film

Normal Included:

Reverse Camera

2 points Reverse Sensor

Floor Mat

Salesperson Included:

Door Visor

Rear Tonneau Cover

Sales person says no HDMI port only include USB Port but car would come with Standard features such as

Smart Key System

Cruise Control

Sports Mode Switch

Auto Brake Function

Sports Mode Switch

Do you guys think dealers can negotiate for discounts off their listed prices? Most of the time I see fellow buyers purchasing cars at the standard prices with lesser freebies that's all but seldom get discounts. Any fellow brothers managed to get any better free gifts or discounts?

erh? no price shared? this have honda sensing?

Hi Guys,

So Called Promotion:

1 Year Road Tax

V-Kool Solar Film

Normal Included:

Reverse Camera

2 points Reverse Sensor

Floor Mat

Salesperson Included:

Door Visor

Rear Tonneau Cover

Smart Key System

Cruise Control

Sports Mode Switch

Auto Brake Function

Sports Mode Switch

Hybrid is a good choice if you are driving for three to four years. As a matter of fact, battery has a service life of about four to five years depending on usage. The cost of replacement may not cover fuel saved. Further more, petrol engine Vezel or HRV is well known for good FC. The service life start from the date of installation and not of day one collect the car. The choice is yours. 

Price is 106,988 with 4 bid guaranteed COE.

Was wondering if fellow Bros got more freebies with their purchase

4 bid guaranteed COE.  --> without top up?

Try to get without top up.

Supercharged

Shocks etc ...

No free servicing in Singapore (correct me if wrong) will cover things like brake pads and other normal wear and tear.

hi guys

does the 7-DCT gearbox on hybrid version works like a CVT or a smoother torque converter where you can feel the gear changes..also how is the pick up on hybrid vezel , any comments especially for driver who drove turbo charged car/suv before ..thanks

Edited by Lycanthrope

Hybrid is a good choice if you are driving for three to four years. As a matter of fact, battery has a service life of about four to five years depending on usage. The cost of replacement may not cover fuel saved. Further more, petrol engine Vezel or HRV is well known for good FC. The service life start from the date of installation and not of day one collect the car. The choice is yours.

With global warming, and out local temperatures hitting 30+ frequently , do u think hybrid batteries will last very long?

No free servicing in Singapore (correct me if wrong) will cover things like brake pads and other normal wear and tear.

BMW Corporate programme covers wear and tear items. To qualify, you must be employed by one of their Corporate clients, you have to check with them for the list but it includes some companies like HSBC, Citibank, Manulife amongst others.

• Praise 5

If you can afford just go for hybrid with sensing. The performance far outweighs petrol/hrv variant.

Agreed with bro above, test drove the petrol and hybrid, in the end chose the hybrid model due to extra power and quieter insulation. Please do not choose the hybrid just because of better fuel consumption which is pretty marginal. 

The vezel hybrid works more like a power booster than extending your mileage like those in prius. 

Agreed with bro above, test drove the petrol and hybrid, in the end chose the hybrid model due to extra power and quieter insulation. Please do not choose the hybrid just because of better fuel consumption which is pretty marginal. 

The vezel hybrid works more like a power booster than extending your mileage like those in prius. 

Insulation not the same for hybrid and non-hybrid? 

Insulation not the same for hybrid and non-hybrid?

I understand that the Z models have additional cabin noise insulation as compared to the X models.
↡ Advertisement