[Error] Mazda & Vezel Thread

Poortraveller

Possible. I am driving with below 2k moving off from traffic light.ð Econ on as well. No problem. Many reckon I am taxi so Sian far far away fromðð

I should try on my next tank!

Thanks all for the tip!

↡ Advertisement

The free servicing, is it totally free? No need pay for parts like oil and labor?

Ya my salesman told me is totally free for all serviceable parts including oil n labour but except for wear n tear like tyres, brake pads, etc. Edited by ShinHonda

Been driving for 4 months.

Have never crossed 14km/l before.

Wonder how some can achieve much higher FC

if always on busy roads, likely 10-14km/l.

But if drive mostly on a expressway and using cruise control, can sometimes hit 20km/l. Light footed or not is still subjective of where you are driving it most of the time.  

if always on busy roads, likely 10-14km/l.

But if drive mostly on a expressway and using cruise control, can sometimes hit 20km/l. Light footed or not is still subjective of where you are driving it most of the time.

I'm either on busy road or jammed expressways! Lol

Just installed TTC Urethane Cushion Buffer on my Vezel. Bumpiness reduced a lot, can really feel the difference. Overall handling of the car has improved greatly. Really a value for money quality product.  [thumbsup] There are china fakes in the market, so make sure to get the authentic korean product 

More info: https://www.facebook.com/TTCSingapore

• Praise 1

Just installed TTC Urethane Cushion Buffer on my Vezel. Bumpiness reduced a lot, can really feel the difference. Overall handling of the car has improved greatly. Really a value for money quality product.  [thumbsup] There are china fakes in the market, so make sure to get the authentic korean product 

More info: https://www.facebook.com/TTCSingapore

How much does it cost?

What is the interest rate offered by Kah Motor? Which bank?

According to the pricing guide in SgCarMart, the OMV for LX is around $23K.  Chun bo?

According to the pricing guide in SgCarMart, the OMV for LX is around $23K. Chun bo?

Yup that's right. LX is about 23k while DX about $21k.

Interest rate should be 2.18% now.

Yup that's right. LX is about 23k while DX about $21k.

Interest rate should be 2.18% now.

Actually given the high OMV, this makes the HRV a pretty high value for money car.. 

I think that not too many Jap or even Korean cars have OMVs close to this..

According to the pricing guide in SgCarMart, the OMV for LX is around $23K.  Chun bo?

There is a promotion  from DBSBANK.

https://www.dbs.com.sg/Contact/dbs/loans/carloan-online/default.page

Getting your dream car just gets easier with DBS Car Loan! Enjoy a preferential interest rate of 2.08% p.a. (EIR 3.93% p.a.)

Can anyone share the settings for the event filter page for the recording iroad camera? Is there a need to change setting to stop it from recording when parked?