Comments on Pirelli Dragon

Sei_fei_loh

Hi to all,

am thinking to get the above mentioned when my tires are going bald.

have be become alittle half hearted when i was auto point this afternoon.

went in to see the tyre brand by the name of MAxxis. Was told its an american brand but manufactured in taiwan.

Its pricer than dragon. Tats why im here to ask which is better?

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

I did consider the Dragon before I changed my tyres around 3 months back. Reviews relating to this tyre seems good. I falls in the category that has a good balance of comfort plus performance. The last time I checked, the price for a 205/55/16 was around $180 per piece.

However, I ended up with the Goodyear F1 DSC3 (German Made) for $160 per piece. Great tyres with very agressive thread. Still comfortable and quiet now (as still less than 4000K) and I won't doubt its performance...IMO...the best buy... [;)]

hello.

thank u for ur reply.

i have asked the preferred size (195/55/R15) of the dragon and was quoted 110 ea. which ithink its a good buy. wat u think?

Neutral Newbie

Wow...for $110 definately a good buy. For the GY F1 15" model, i believe it is made in Thailand. Although I am not too sure if it makes any difference where is came from.

Anyway, Dragon is a good tyre and the amount you got quoted seems like a worthwhile investment. [thumbsup]

i think its a good buy too, but i dun put high hopes yet. duno the auntie got quote me the wrong price.

just keep my fingers crossed

d: >

Neutral Newbie
I did consider the Dragon before I changed my tyres around 3 months back. Reviews relating to this tyre seems good. I falls in the category that has a good balance of comfort plus performance. The last time I checked, the price for a 205/55/16 was around $180 per piece.

However, I ended up with the Goodyear F1 DSC3 (German Made) for $160 per piece. Great tyres with very agressive thread. Still comfortable and quiet now (as still less than 4000K) and I won't doubt its performance...IMO...the best buy... [;)]

I also stand by F1 GS-D3 (German Made).... Best balance of Buy/Performance/Comfort/Quietness...

[thumbsup]

Neutral Newbie
hello.

thank u for ur reply.

i have asked the preferred size (195/55/R15) of the dragon and was quoted 110 ea. which ithink its a good buy. wat u think?

Hi, which shop you ask they quote u $110? I'm also on 15" and interested also.

i hope im correct

Corporate name: Hiup Lee Tyre & Battery Co. Pte. Ltd

Address: 27A, Jurong Port Rd, #01-33

Town: Jurong

Postal code: 619101

Tel: 62683880

Fax: 62618456

do give them a call..

d: >

hey bro..

just got myself pirelli tyres..

go to lian kiat at jurong kecil...

better price!

but must say out those unrealistic figures first to Peter and make him kanjeong.

hehee...

prepare urself to spend some time there.