Rays United Arrows S-06 Eurostar

Soya

Neutral Newbie

oh i c ...... [sweatdrop][sweatdrop][laugh][laugh][laugh] then now my rim should fit that..... only 750: 16"advanti with falken.... [laugh][laugh] but the rims have given me problem... or rather the shop that installed the rims.. [:|]

Neutral Newbie

honestly SG roads are pretty well constructed & very unlikely that ur may "kiao" ur rims (unless accident) so even replica rims are good enuf.

go for the design that u like best [nod]

I rather invest in good tyres [thumbsup]

Supersonic
My personal opinion would be to get decent rims (less than $250each) and get better tyres... but that's just me lipsrsealed.gif

Took a 2nd look at the Eurostar today. Found the 17" is going at $565/pc!!! sweatdrop.gif Next.......

$565?! No point lar... imagine u sway sway kena kerb one time... heart pain like crazy...

plus the fear of your rims getting stolen whenever you leave your car [sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

Get cheaper rims and better tyres [;)]

Neutral Newbie

got my 17" Eurostar S-06 fpr a full year now..... must say its definitely special and attract alot of attention on the road.... solid construction as wellthumbsup.gif can see my siggy.....inlove.gif

as for the price...... give Justin a call....... definitely the amount of $$ u save can buy u a Jay Chou concert ticket!

(i am in the process of upgrading to 18" Enkei Bortex MII.........trading my rims in to Justin...gonna miss those rims!bigcry.gif)

Edited by Ghunk

Neutral Newbie

wow....not many ppl want to buy F1 cos quite expensive...but then is a really good stuff. Was in AMK Ind Pk2 to meet-up customer today...drop-by this tyre shop Johnny tyre & battery (the one that was mentioned in the forum a couple of days before by someone). I kaypoh go and see see look look. The range available good and price reasosnable. can shortlist once I make up my mind on my new car [drivingcar]

Saw this at Stamford. Think I'm in lurrrve....inlove.gifinlove.gifinlove.gifinlove.gif

Btw, any users wif comments on Rays rims?

I'm in love with this rim too...

Can anyone tell me how much is it for a 16"?

Would the racing hart one be cheaper?

↡ Advertisement