Never use your credit cards in...

Getzoooom

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

I advised u guys to use cash for payments in m'sia...

my credit card account was been illegally used. HSBC called me. and now I already received the billing. from the transactions records and my memories recall, there is indeed something fishy about the waiter during my last transaction...

it was in JB's city sq, SEED Cafe... the staffs there might not be "clean"..[thumbsdown][thumbsdown][thumbsdown]

Guys, avoid card payment in m'sia, esp JB...

Edited by Getzoooom
↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Already heard 2 cases from my friends. 1 use in KL the other in JB also. Luckily the banks notice some irregular spending patterns and terminate for both cases.

As long as you self swipe or see them swipe it, it is OK. For instance, petrol purchases. Lots of places got self swipe.

Neutral Newbie

my credit card account was been illegally used. HSBC called me. and now I already received the billing. from the transactions records and my memories recall, there is indeed something fishy about the waiter during my last transaction...

it was in JB's city sq, SEED Cafe... the staffs there might not be "clean"..[thumbsdown][thumbsdown][thumbsdown]

so what happened in the end? did the bank manage to stop the transaction? or you still have to pay?

agreed. but this sounds a bit scary. wonder why credit card is still not safe proof. i remember we also had incident here in one of the petrol station. that was a few yrs back...same tactic used. [sweatdrop]

yah... always use cash... safety first [sweatdrop]

Neutral Newbie
bro, its me lah...

wanna warn more ppl mah~~ [bigcry]

I know.... same nick mah... I aso ever reply u mah...

I do not offer to them to swap. It is always me who swaps at th pump. If it cannot be accepted. I move to the next kiosk.

mine is always offered them. so far no problem [sweatdrop] hopefully it stays as it is. coz, it's quite useful for me to chk my petrol expenses per mth based on the statement received every mth

Neutral Newbie

Actually Malaysian Credit cards have all changed to mircochip type. more safe proof.

↡ Advertisement