Honda City Idsi FC n Mods

Julesct

Neutral Newbie

Once you start modding even the smallest thing, expect the FC to start dropping.

your FC is ok already. auto transmission?

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

IDSI. auto. i mod bec FC drop not the other way around. believe it or not. every car behaves diff under diff owners i guess

Neutral Newbie

If the FC of your car drops (assuming when it is stock), then the best would be to test and see why the FC drop in the first place.

Without knowing why your FC drop while unmodded, it would be hard to expect that your FC efficiency will increase with mods because a large number of mods as a matter of fact will cause the FC to drop even further. Pod filters, larger wheels etc all have their own effect upon the car's performance and fuel consumption characteristics.

That's just my 2 cents worth [thumbsup]

Neutral Newbie

hiaz... i asked KAH the same thing....got diddlysquat from them. so i start my mod-operandi. thru a process of trial and erro, manage to eke out a half-way decent 14-15km/l for my idsi. think i'll stop the mods for now.

altho - supersprint muffler sounds nice...

Neutral Newbie

supersprint muffler nice, but you can get yours done at MAN's exhaust for less and better workmanship also... [lipsrsealed]

↡ Advertisement