BF Goodrich tyres??

Stary

Supercharged

Hi guys,

My nearby petrol kiosk wanted to sell me a set of almost new but used BF Goodrich tyres for 90 bucks each. It's the g-force sport model...

I have not heard of this brand before...

Is this good?

↡ Advertisement

Supercharged

yeah..that's why better come and ask first....

My optra Yokohama stock tyre is already more than a year old and more than 30,000km liow. Thinking of changing for safety reasons.

What will you guys recommend? I prefer quiet tyres, performance not so much although I drive mostly around 100-110km/h.

Give me some estimated price for your recommendation too so that I dun kena chop.

dude.. complete new ones abt S$ 70+ to 80+. ok, they increase price recently. now the new price shld ard $90-$100.

But as long as they are used... they are "used". [;)]

90 bucks... might as well top up abit get new ones. [rolleyes]

this brand is under Michelin, made in thailand.

i am currently using them now. 195/55/15. so far so good. [;)]

You like quiet? Forget BFG gFS. They are considered to be on the performance end. Like any performance tire, noisy.

I suggest you look towards BS GIII. It is more of a touring tire than a performance tire actually.

sorry bro, so far i only tried falken ST115... 30k & u want to change liao? did u check the % thread left? my mileage also 31k, but my tyres still got like 60% thread leh

personally i feel that it's wet/dry grip is very good. noise wise may be a little loud, but i go for performance/grip. price range wise for new ones should be around $85/pc

Neutral Newbie

Talking about ST115, I still cannot decide between BS GIII and ST115. Anybody can elaborate more on the pro and con of these 2 tyres, should be changing my tyres in the next two weeks. Thanks.

yeah..that's why better come and ask first....

My optra Yokohama stock tyre is already more than a year old and more than 30,000km liow. Thinking of changing for safety reasons.

What will you guys recommend? I prefer quiet tyres, performance not so much although I drive mostly around 100-110km/h.

Give me some estimated price for your recommendation too so that I dun kena chop.

I thought tyres should last for 50K km, if not at least 45K km. 30K km and you want to change ? A bit waste leh.