Undercarriage Neon Light

Draven

Neutral Newbie

Hi,

Just something that I've been pondering and wondering...

I've seen so many cars with neon lights, some even undercarriage ones..

Anyone knows what is the penalty of that, can advice me?

I quite paranoid when I have it on sometimes..... :(

Anyone can share some experiences of theirs?

Cheers

Draven

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Ah... thanks for the link.

Maybe I blur ah.. was the mentioned of $700 to $1400 on that thread refering to the fine?

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Ah... thank you thank you..$200 can play can play... [thumbsup]

So long if there is no demerit points, i more at ease liao...:P

Not much points left to deduct on me ..heheheh

Edited by Draven

can play? hard to say.. they can always charge you for causing danger to other road users.. den u'll get demerit points..

Neutral Newbie

Don't worry.

I everytime also onz my undercarraige light...

In my van also have..

Got one time TP road block....he never saqy anything...

but better off its just in caze.

[laugh]

Neutral Newbie

Just check with my friend from TP...

Usually car mod won't get demerit points.. at most kena compound...Still, to me, that's still hella hassle. [sweatdrop]

Btw, I like ur green neon. Originally was going to order it online. But decided that I thought Red would blend more with my black ride... But I guess it's still an individual taste ya?

Just outta curiousity, so u only turn on ur neon when ure across the causeway?

(edited)

why attract attention..........?

Sightings!!!! UFOs zig zaging on Sg roads, invite white ants.......or seen to much movies like 2Fast2Furious [laugh][laugh][laugh]

come to think of it, last friday night, i saw one MY registered Honda Civic along BKE with blue neon lights at bottom of he rear bumper and oso the front under-carriage. (why double standards ah, when MY car with these neon lights allowed in Sg?) [gossip]

Edited by Normal_aspirated

Turbocharged

most likely not.. never heard before a MY car with illegal GT-wing or heavily mod exaust got caught before...i think for MY plate, TP close 1 eye lah..... [sly]

Neutral Newbie

Really arh? Wha.. then the MY's TP should close one eye to SG cars in their highway too! heheheheh [gossip]

Turbocharged

they close both eyes on mod for SG cars but speeding... even MY cars also they open both eyes wide wide... [sweatdrop]

lidat ok lah, i saw one panel van (some aircon company) with this icey blue inside the goods compartment, but it looks more like eerie blue. something where u see the undertaker or freddy cougar popping up from.

[hur]

i dun usually turn it on unless there's meetup and stuff.. hmm.. cross the causeway.. maeb worse.. haha.. their jpj now quite strict on illegal mods too.. [hur]

my original color was red too.. but i accidentally broke the front one.. so i decided to change all the green.. [sweatdrop]

Neutral Newbie
[laugh][laugh][laugh] Thats true though.. MY's mod are so much more hiong anyway! hahah.. I saw a MY's car along Jalan Besar few weeks back, I think it's either a 95 Lancer or Proton Wira fixing some Carbon Fibre bodykit. I can't remember what's the term they use, but it's not just skirtin, it enhance the entire body frame! Wah seh, look like one hella batmobile! If my friend didn't sport the door latch and the rear light, I think we would never find out! [laugh][laugh][laugh] ops. Off topic liao. hehheeh
↡ Advertisement