My New Painted Calipers

Genew

Neutral Newbie

OKies.... some pictures of my newest DIY project....painted calipers...... [sly][sly]

post-69-1111816953_thumb.jpg

post-69-1111816954_thumb.jpg

post-69-1111816955_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement

actually, quite easy to paint. juz need to get another jack to lift both side of the car and both wheels out to save time.

[;)]

Neutral Newbie

Broz.... can i be honest....

I wanted to jack up my car, but i cannot remove the wheel bolts...

So i cheapskate tactics.... put the brush between the rims and painted it.... [sly][sly]

Neutral Newbie

Nice!~ But are you using those high temp paint? (This type of paint will need at least 8 hrs to dry)

I painted my caliper red before subaru actually introduce the red caliper to the stock brakes. But the paint came off a little when I changed the brake pads.. damn sad man.

wah... tts most difficult leh... [sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

must concentrate not to touch the rims and then paint the right area of calipers. [thumbsup][thumbsup]

Neutral Newbie

The rims actually kenne stained a little.... used my AutoGlym paint remover to remove...

The cheapskate tactics also explains why the workmanship so jialatz.... [laugh][laugh]

bro.. as long got color, can see the color, u happy, can liao. [nod][nod][nod]

workmanship... can practice on ah-veo's ride loh... see if he interested to paint. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Neutral Newbie

hey nice~ concidentally i juz changed my rims to the exact same one as yours...haha...i juz got my white aveo h/b 2 days back...how much did u pay for your rims?

Neutral Newbie

haha i really don't know u had these rims mah...only knew when u posted the pics...see it as we got the same (good) taste [laugh]

↡ Advertisement