ADM Aircharger

Multi

Decat so ex meh? onli $30 - $50 ma...

Decat requires wielding rite?

Wonder is there ani exhaust for sunny which dun require wielding one.

↡ Advertisement

my sentiments exactly! no mechanical gadget at this price can increase the air pressure enough to make a difference in terms of performance. my friend installed in his Toledo, went for a dyno & guess what? the device is better off, well, when it is off! better still, best measurement was w/o it! removed! the air flow when your engine is working is like, so many times more powerful than what the electric fan can even provide. it will mostly likely be a hindrance in the intake set-up.

but anyway, just to relate some experience from the usage. it's the individual's $$ to see where to spend it on wisely ... [wave]

haha... that guy was me ! true true. the ADM CMI. i still hv the dyno charts. in fact i did full throttle at the NS highway and could feel the interference of the ADM. previously i could hit max 190 on my 1.6A ride but with the ADM max was not onli 180 but i could hear some strange (straining) noises (abit electrical + some wind noise). i uninstalled the ADM after seeing the dyno results.

in the end i just bought a TC car. save all the hassle & guesswork.

Anyone have any experience with ADM Aircharger? What's the Pro & Con? Your valuable comments pls...Thanks [thumbsup]

Pros: NONE

Cons: CMI, KNS, USELESS, Do nothing, waste power, additional weight, blow dust into your intake, ugly, cmi, useless, junk, white elephant, snake oil, rubbish, what is that, USELESS, Do nothing, waste power, USELESS, Do nothing, waste power, snake oil, rubbish, what is thatsnake oil, rubbish, what is thatsnake oil, rubbish, what is thatsnake oil, rubbish, what is that additional weight, blow dust into your intake, ugly, cmi, useless, junk, white elephant, snake oil, rubbish, what is that additional weight, blow dust into your intake, ugly, cmi, useless, junk, white elephant, snake oil, rubbish, what is that additional weight, blow dust into your intake, ugly, cmi, useless, junk, white elephant, snake oil, rubbish, what is that additional weight, blow dust into your intake, ugly, cmi, useless, junk, white elephant, snake oil, rubbish, what is that additional weight, blow dust into your intake, ugly, cmi, useless, junk, white elephant, snake oil, rubbish, what is that

Install ADM charges on my Camry 2.4 about 30 months ago and up grade to 2nd gen 15 months later.

It gives exactly what I want. Pickup improvement noticeable.

I look for initial kick not speed, so cannot comment on cruising speed.

Neutral Newbie

Agree Bro too [laugh]

But i diy 3 blower n foot switch wiring with relay

n it work fine n torquey during pickup [laugh]

I diy in my CDI Vito Van [scholar]

Actally plan to use 4inch.

But no space [blush]

So install THREE 3inch lor

Buy silcone n diy lor

And i diy in my frd subaru RS too [thumbsup]

post-6-1139074062_thumb.jpg

post-6-1139074063_thumb.jpg

post-6-1139074064_thumb.jpg

Edited by Benboy78

Neutral Newbie

[sunny]

Friend of mine bought eRAm from Waterloo Street Centre. He fixed it to Honda Jazz and he is happy with the extra boost.

Neutral Newbie

Interesting ...how do you synchronize the blowing and the sucking if not in sync wouldnt it do more retardation to flow than actually helping with it?

↡ Advertisement