ADM Aircharger

Multi

Neutral Newbie
I pay much less than that lah! bought second hand from a ESI owner when the MY dealer didn't know how to install the wiring & always blow the fuse sly.gifsly.gifsly.gif

Bro i think u got to wire up with a relay n a fuse lor [:p]

If still fuse blow

Then your wiring maybe error lor

Or blower ( Up the lorry liao ) [thumbsdown]

Some brother installed such blower for me from the CAI.

I think the ADM priciple is to induced more cold air and not the so called supercharging.

Agreed with all bros here that to gain hp you need pressure. So the ADM definitely snake oil on this aspect.

I went for this setup istead of open pod bec' worry that low end suffer. So improved CAI is better. So far quite happy with it. Butt feel is 20kmh to 60kmh can be quickly attained.

ADM snake oil

hehehe [laugh]

actally all his stuff we could DIY [laugh]

if u r smart enough [laugh]

like the so call ADM controller for the blower [laugh]

i diy the same liao [laugh]

Snake Oil Snake Oil

Sg got alot of Snake Oil [laugh]

His mod Car go street race like never c him win before lar

N stick so many ADM sticker [thumbsdown][sleeping]

Because of the laws against hardcore car engine modding, people are desperate and will grab any "performance cure" they see. That is why snake oils rank so high on the minds of Singaporean car owners and not so much elsewhere. It is the combination of this and "extreme car poverty" frown.gif. Show me a car owner and most likely he is already a poor man. sweatdrop.gif

Bro i think u got to wire up with a relay n a fuse lor tongue.gif

If still fuse blow

Then your wiring maybe error lor

Or blower ( Up the lorry liao ) thumbsdown.gif

When I meetup with the seller, and after I look at the wiring, immediately knows that the wiring is done wrongly liao, that's why I get it at very good price sly.gifsly.gifsly.gif me study electronics/electrical last time lah wink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

Neutral Newbie

I have a question for you guys here about these air chargers.

Do these units come with a feedback loop to ur ECU to give your car more gas when "boosting" so that you wont run too lean?

[thumbsup]

the adm air charger do not come with any feedback loop.it is the maf that detect the amount of air going in and the o2 sensor that feedback the amount of gas going out to the ecu

Neutral Newbie

Wats the range of fuel control a stock ECU can learn? Are they enough to handle what this unit is throwing at it?

I think its quite risky to let the stock ECU handle AF with any form of force induction, but I guess one wont know until they put their car on a dyno, run it while checking the AF mixture. Not fun when u run lean and start burning up piston rings.

[thumbsup]

this air charger will acheive less that 1/4 psi of "boost" and that is definately within the capability of the stock ECU to give that very slight increase of fuel laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif no worry of running lean or maxing out the fuel injectors laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Neutral Newbie

Forget about letting your ECU relearn because it does and doesn't.

It does when MAF detects higher AF ratio and hence ECU ups the fuel mixture.

It doesn't because the increase of fuel mixture is not necessary as all stock ECU maps have a very rich mixture and hence your car would feel a bit torquey on low end but eventually dies off after a while.

If you want a car that goes from 0-80kph very quickly [laugh] and get smoked after that, ADM charger is the way to go. [thumbsup]