ADM Aircharger

Multi

Anyone have any experience with ADM Aircharger? What's the Pro & Con? Your valuable comments pls...Thanks [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement

eRam product, if you go the websites selling the product, you'd probably read about amazing results you can get with the product.

i remember that there was a guy who tried the product and did a review, he tried it on his acura and in the end, the last pic was the product being smashed cos it was rubbish, i can't remember where i found that, as i was reviewing this product about 2 years ago.....

Thanks for the link...they look and work the same as the Aircharger. My ride is a 03 Trajet, suitable?

look the same as Aircharger but definately works better that Aircharger as the AirFlow is many times more nod.gifnod.gifnod.gif

My take on this is, if your engine is running with variable valve timing or lift, than this would help. 03 Trajet should be with CVVT, right??? How's your FC??? yours 8 Seater or 7 Seater???

Edited by Vtim

Mine's not the CVVT, mine's the Sirius Engine 7 seaters. I'm getting average of 9km/L.

Why do say it works on CVVT only? Please advice?

Anyone have any experience with ADM Aircharger? What's the Pro & Con? Your valuable comments pls...Thanks [thumbsup]

My take on this....... it might help just marginally as the pressure mentioned is just ~ 0.1 bar. Even an LPT car runs at ~ 0.6bar. Moreover, it's supposed to activate only upon WOT and not part throttle.

But is this worth the price of above $500??? [rolleyes]

My 2 cents........

Understands that the ADM works on the engine load vacuum. It will adjust the fan speed according to the engine load. Noticable on 1st and 2nd gear... [sweatdrop]

↡ Advertisement