Tyre shops in AMK

Spoon

$60 really chop carrot head. i go autobacc / CAS buy fr them also free rotation for lifetime of tyres.

even go stamford also not so exp.

free rotation lifetime....really??

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

oh no..... i'm so sorry Stefan...... shux man.... are you still going to let me see you play the piano....... haha.... sorry if i'm scaring you.....

Jon

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Sorry was out of action for last several days. I know why he (Justin - the Hee man) is difficult to answer your calls most of the times is because he is so busy most of the time on the job. While i was there changing my rims & tyres, he constantly gets so many customer calls regarding quotes & question that he does not have the time to do his tasks. Guess that's the issue with small shop that is very busy with customer.

As for internet posting, he mentioned he does this in the morning at home & check forum/mails again late in the evening at home. I mean he does advertised his (new and/or old) rims/tyres he has and if that's the one you are looking for then that's great. To me this is good advertising for him & customer.

To me a person who is surfing the internet is a plus point as he knows what are the latest prices in the market so he can be very competitive and offer the best price to the customer. At the same time doing other researching on his product knowledge so can share with customers.

To me i find his pricing (new tyres & new rims)to be very good and he does offer one of the highest trade-in price for stock rims & tyres. This is from my personal experiences having checked many many shops in Singapore.

I would do mine alignment ($30 for member) like Stamfort tyres as i'm a member there so get better price.

Yes it may be cheaper buying & servicing in JB but that's provided it is convenient for you to travel there.

Anke - glad your problem is solved. Thanks for the info so everyone can avoid these problem in future.

Cheers

haha lucky...he posts like robot...everyday one and most of time is the same post every single day...
Edited by Gbhfdl

(edited)

tyre lifespan only 40-60k km lah. that means they do some 3 rotation only, per 20 k km

not a lotsa work. probably make u wait as not so preferred customer lor.

but that's what their ad and banner says. free...

Edited by Apollo

true enough, the new nuts fit nicely!

i guess it depends alot on the person's experience in giving you the right size. one look, they can tell already.[/reply]

===================================

Just don't let any old tom,dick or harry play around with your nuts. To me, they're damm precious. [laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh]

Hatyai is not BEER [sly][sly][sly]

wah.. i thot onli got warm XO or martell... got hot beer oso.... [:p]

==============================

When I said TIGER, It meant Thaiger. [laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh]

Neutral Newbie

Got a friend just change his rim. After the changing of rim, his alignment went out. He went back to the tyre shop and the guys there told him that he need to find other workshop which does alignment to do it for him. They are not responsible for the alignment after the rim change.

Thought that it should be the responsiblity of the tyre shop to do the alignment? Is that right?

Neutral Newbie

I see...thks.

Btw, u have the shop name in JB which does the alignment. I understand that it is somewhere near JB courts.