Need Great Advice And Help From Pros...Please HELP !!!

Yoshi_sx

Anyone used b4 the Soft99 Fusso Coat 9 Months Protection sealant..?Is it good,Is there any shine...?can it be layered...? And where to buy it...? Oh btw where are the various autobac outlets located...What are its opening hours for weekdays n weekends...? Sorry for so many questions,just one last one.

I have collected my ride on 21 August,SFL plated...My ride an Ody Had been through 4 car washes,first two washes with Kit Concentrated Car Wash,following two with CarPlan's TripleWash Wash N Wax Shampoo...Now if i would like to apply the Soft99 Fusso Coat 9 Months Protection sealant.Can i just apply over my car body..? Becuz it had been through two washes of wash and wax...Is the proper Procedure(not sure if correct spelling)of applying the Soft99 Fusso Coat 9 Months Protection sealant this..?:Wash car with car wash liquid...wash n wax also can...? then dry car totally...THEN apply the Soft99 Fusso Coat 9 Months Protection sealant...? sorry for my long windedness...just wanted to make sure everything is correct... [:)]

Edited by Yoshi_sx
↡ Advertisement

Use the search Luke....... remember the Search will be with your always.....

rolleyes.gif

Since you used wash and wax shampoo before, I suggest you use mild household detergent to strip it of all the wax. Mama Lemon is OK. This is most likely the only and last time you will use household detergent on it.

Then wash the car with regular car wash shampoo. Clay bar it as you do the wash. For the proper procedure on clay bar surface prep, see the first line of this post.

Then dry. Apply Fusso Coat. Let it fuse for 24hrs. Then wax application.

Erm what i would actually want to do...is to just apply the fusso over my car body...will it stick...?i dun want to strip down the wax...claybar it,apply fusso,wax it....too lazy la [:p] I am scared that when i apply the fusso...it will not stick.... [rolleyes] then all wasted

1.Go buy Meguiar Deep crystal paint cleaner to clean your paint of wax etc.

2.Put on Fusso

3.Sit back and relak

or

1.put on Fusso

2.sit back and relak

3.after a week or 2 or 3 or a month or more, then complain why Fusso lousy not durable

sealant don't work well over wax/dirt/grease on the paint, if you wanna top sealant over wax, no one will/can stop you ah [scholar] but we say don't do it, prep it well . Do show the car pics when you are done k, very curious about Fusso [nod]

Aiyo..so ma fan de...after careful consideration,think i do not have so much time to let it cure...(24 hours) i am going back to wash n wax le...Mostly will be use turtlewax extreme wash n wax...

Hello Bro.

I think you really need to understand what is the truth about Sealant, polish and wax.

If you would like to know more about it.

Kindly ask my friends at [email protected]

They will help you out at a good cost.

Mine is saved by them. LUCKY for me to know them.

BTW, I paid a good price of S$65 for the package.

Hope this helps......

Neutral Newbie

nothing come easy. instant noodles where got super solid taste one? tongue.gif

guess you are just not those that will spend much time on car grooming. dont worry, nothing wrong about that actually. in fact, i think majority of car owners are NOT car grooming siao! wink.gif

or perhaps more correct to say: siao on level decreases with the passage of time... sweatdrop.gif

Can Polyglaze's Power Wash (Wash and Revive) be considered an equivalent to Deep Crystal Paint Cleaner?

I do find it more versatile. Dilute to with 2 caps = regular car wash. 4 caps = Paint cleaner. Undiluted = bug and tar cleaner.

I used it last week on a severely dulled black Protege with amazing results. The silly thing is that I have to shake it to mix the two ingredients that seperates out on standing. There was once I wasted 2 caps because I didn't mix and have to throw it away.

Neutral Newbie

"Can Polyglaze's Power Wash (Wash and Revive) be considered an equivalent to Deep Crystal Paint Cleaner?"

Not sure bro, I've never seen it on sale here, but it sounds like a strong cleaner, it's likely to remove wax but not sure bout sealants

I'm sure you have seen it. Here is a pic but in Australia it is call Wash and Revive.

washrevive.jpg

$8.00 at Autobaccs. Giant sells it at around 7.50 or 11+ when bundled with Solar Warrior but JB Carrefour sells it at RM15.90. Good for 25 regular washes (2 caps:1gal dilution).

Edited by Genie47

Anyone used b4 the Soft99 Fusso Coat 9 Months Protection sealant..?Is it good,Is there any shine...?can it be layered...? And where to buy it...? Oh btw where are the various autobac outlets located...What are its opening hours for weekdays n weekends...? Sorry for so many questions,just one last one.

I have collected my ride on 21 August,SFL plated...My ride an Ody Had been through 4 car washes,first two washes with Kit Concentrated Car Wash,following two with CarPlan's TripleWash Wash N Wax Shampoo...Now if i would like to apply the Soft99 Fusso Coat 9 Months Protection sealant.Can i just apply over my car body..? Becuz it had been through two washes of wash and wax...Is the proper Procedure(not sure if correct spelling)of applying the Soft99 Fusso Coat 9 Months Protection sealant this..?:Wash car with car wash liquid...wash n wax also can...? then dry car totally...THEN apply the Soft99 Fusso Coat 9 Months Protection sealant...? sorry for my long windedness...just wanted to make sure everything is correct... smile.gif

Hi,

I have used Fusso 9 and its quite good and extremely easy to use. The easiest way to maintain ur paint since its new is to just wash ur car, dry and apply a coat of fusso 9. I believe fusso 9 can be layered as it has no cleaning power unlike the fusso 7 and 12 which has cleaning ability. So a good base would be to apply 3 coats at minimum 24 hour intervals or once a week for 3 weeks. then recoat at monthly intervals.

One thing I wont use is a wash and wax shampoo. they tend to cause hazing in the long run. two great shampoos which are very good value for money are the Meguiars NXT wash and the Meguiars Deep crystal wash. Personally I use the NXT wash and its really very good.

Cheers!

Brother,

To maintain your ride is not a simple task. There's no shortcut if you do it correct and the maintance is more easy.

My suggestion:

1. Never go to carwash.

2. Always wash your ride after rain fall. Not immediately but the same day b4 back home.

3. Must do a good polishing and waxing your ride. First time you can go to those professional grooming centre and later DIY is more easy.

Take note no SHORTCUT and it's really hard, once I did the washing, claying, washing, AIO & KSG for a total 4 hours' job. But after that I feel very very happy with the result and when someone asked me where I polished my babe. I told them all by myself and I feel great.

MarcosTan

Toyota Rav4 [wave]