BLUE TUBE NEON LIGHT

Jt75

You asked the wrong person, luckily I saw the thread tongue.gif

The $55 included installation. Took about 10min. It was done and wires all hidden nicely as I chatted to the owner of the shop wink.gif

↡ Advertisement

Should get one installed. And if you happen to need to open your boot along some dark road by the side, at least traffic that is passing you can see your car at night. thumbsup.gif

No brand neon light... just the usual 36" u see in some shops... AutoBAC sells for around $48 w/o install... but overall, I'd say it's darn easy to DIY after seeing how they did it nod.gif

I have two options actually ... either get a long big one ... install it in the ceiling of the boot ... just below my speakers ... or get two smaller onez ... one on the right and left side panels of the boot.

Ed

Neutral Newbie

Hi all,

Seen a boot set up with 2x 24" ones and it still looks kinda dark... beats me why it does...

Colin ~Chromas~

-= Speed Is Nothing Without Control =-

I feel its kinda contradicting if you wants to install blue light and wants it to be veri bright. The reason why we all install blue neon light is becos its looks hip and can provide adequate visibility to look for things in the boot, as i said if purpose is to find things then install a white bulb or use a torch light...

cheers

[sunny]

Neutral Newbie

hey bro, if i have a circular blue lamp n want to place it under my seat, roughly how to do up the connection? i see 2 wires coming out of it n i assume its the +ve n -ve. pls advice? thanks [:)]

Soe tubes comes naturally dimmer than some others ... I have seen a few different undercarriage lights too ... some bright ... some dimmer ... perhaps thats the case?

Ed