Roof antenna vs Car Covers

Ghunk

Neutral Newbie

Hi!

thinking of getting a car cover for my car. But my car has a roof antenna sticking out of the rear portion of the roof.

Anyone has any idea if it is still possible to put on the car cover with the antenna in place?

I know that my antenna is flexible kind but wun long term bending under the cover will cause it to be deformed??

Thanks!

BTW any car covers to recommend and where to get them.thumbsup.gif

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

can unscrew..... but kinda laychey leh..... but i guess no choice......just hope that the screw threads can withstand all the "screwing"sly.giflaugh.gif

any type or brands avaliable??

Neutral Newbie

errmmm... dude.. it's a car cover, what pictures do you need? tongue.giflaugh.gifsweatdrop.gif

may not actually... mine is a focus hatch... the cover is big, but not sure big enough for your ride or not. as for brand, i can't remember already.. only a sticker on the casing saying Made in Japan (not sure real or not tongue.gifsweatdrop.gif)

can always check whether it fits if you are interested.. wink.gif

Neutral Newbie

i know its a car cover. but there's hundreds of brands and designs with different materials and stitching/seams......

i give u 2 days max. after that you'll give up the leceh routine of putting on/taking off the cover. that is, if u haven't attracted the car vandals oredi. tongue.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Neutral Newbie

its not for everyday use..... only when parked at my work place where i am sure no one dares to be itchy hand my car (unless they wanna have wan way ticket to DB...) and it is exposed to elements and dusts....

Thanks though.wink.gif

Neutral Newbie

hear hear... but how do you tell the type of material, thickness and stitching from just pictures? It just gonna look like a piece of silver nylon in the pictures right? tongue.gifwink.gif

you will still need to check it physically if you want it right? wink.gif

Anyway, it's sitting at home collecting dust, so if you want it PM me to arrange a place to meet and take a look...

Initially bought it for my reservist.. but ended up too troublesome and I didn't even use it once coz too big and no time to put it over laugh.gifsweatdrop.gif

Neutral Newbie

Sorry for digging up an old thread.... I am looking for an XL size used car cover (for MPV). I need to use it only once this Friday nite. Anyone has one to let go please PM or call me at 97847309. Thanks!

William

↡ Advertisement