How much SE earn for selling a Matrix or equivalent

Cashiertan

I heard that a SE from hyundai earn 3% or 1.5k - 2+k for each matrix sold. on top of the basic they earn every month. Wow thats alot.... Wonder what Redeel aka eric get for each focus or laser he sold [sly]

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

i think car comm only few hundred bucks nia. their main income shd be from the Loan.

toyota if i'm not wrong only $400-500 for car commission.

1.5-2k maybe the total commision earned per car??????

Redeel aka Eddie, where are you..... [sly] i think he went into hiding liao. [laugh]

Edited by Ah_veo

Neutral Newbie

I dunno how much they earn over there, but i don't earn this kind of money. Anyway, my sales is so low, every month earnings break even for expenditure nia...

eddie

u dunno car sales agent can earn a lot one meh? esp those popular brands, like toyota, nissan, honda, etc. easily 5 digit per month. so most of the time they are much richer than the customers they serve. haha wonder what they are thinking when they see a customer who has to stretch his loan and low downpayment just to buy a car. [rolleyes]

Neutral Newbie

Well, i'm keeping my fingers crossed... Maybe i won't be with this company anymore cause can't hit quota... =(

eddie

Neutral Newbie

Only some really earn big bucks lah... And most of them are the 'old birds' who have seen the golden years in this trade... Now times not so good, even popular brand sales people struggle to survive in the job...

eddie

(edited)

sure a not redeel, the car sales almost make record this year leh. ppl are buying like no tomolo after the tax cut.... [sly] Btw, cfm liao my fren sell ard 2-3 matrix a month so his income is ard 5-6k and he just started only 5 months ago..... [sly] Toyota vios comm is $300-500 per vios and camry get them 1.2k-2k. More comm if hit quota. Furthermore all the "freebies" are actually comes with the car or from the distributors. Opps.... [lipsrsealed] BM SE easily hit 5-6k a month as for RM, i am not sure what their comm is but i believe shld not be less than S$500 for laser and S$1000 for focus and abv. (just my guess)

So the secret is out! Now all should not feel bad when asking for freebies. Ask for vcool dun feel shy bro!

Edited by Cashiertan

Neutral Newbie

[laugh] wha...brudder, u broke their rice-bowl liao. kekeke....

but i've heard some who dun manage to see a single car & survive on their 300-400 monthly pay. [sweatdrop]

than why you think you dun see car SE changing job except from you distributor to another. It is a close guarded trade. For example, my friend wants to move from KMC to KM. he will introduce his friend to replaced him. Also why you think the SE are so arrogant? They earn more than 50% of their client, my dear friends. [sly] Lastly, their basic is 800+, not $400-500. My friend earns 6k per month at BM and he is one of the least earner! Yes some SE sell 1 car or more but that is only if he works for smaller car brand. but smaller car brands has more comm for each car sold... [sly]

Neutral Newbie

Dun believe I show you my income tax at the end of the year lor... If you want to exchange pay i also dun mind cos i dun earn enough. =P

eddie

Neutral Newbie

I don't know about other car makes but I have pretty good relations with one SE from Tan Chong and another from Komoco and they have actually showed me the commission that they made and it isn't fantastic as what some of us out here made it out to be. I won't state the exact amount here but it is definitely less than $400/- per completed deal.

guys u all must understand how popular makes move and non-popular makes move.

cars like toyota can maybe let the SE sell 10 cars a month ( i heard their quota is 10 cars a month). that would mean they earn about $4k a month liao.

but non popular makes? its like a niche market..higher commission per car....but lower volume..hence for niche market, either u earn a lot or don't earn at all.

maybe redeel is such a case loh

BM comm is lesser than others cfm and paste stamp. But 1.5k per matrix? tats alot my friend leh... wonder if KMC needs SE [sly]

↡ Advertisement