New Daewoo Matiz

Julian

Neutral Newbie

[reply]

Central console again... I hope that that is not the trend for future cars manz

I heard a lot are putting up central console.. or something similar..

The reason is that it is similar to HUD in a plane.. you dun need to take your eyes off the road to see the meters..

Yah.. But everyone in the car will know the speed you are driving! Once I was behind a Vios, I can also see quite clearly the speedometer lehz.. unsure.gif

The Picanto sold out in its debut here. It says a lot about the market here. People still want small cars if they are solidly built. Kelisas are making their mark too. Seen one buzzing pass me in high speed.

Neutral Newbie

urban city drive with high living standard life style like singapore, these small, value for money compact car market will never die. [sly]

Neutral Newbie

singaporeans generally still prefer big cars. those who buy small cars will normally go for 1 that is value for money. those expensive small cars still CMI...

post-50-1091460003_thumb.jpg

Edited by Tien

When I see Picanto Debut Know will sells better than its other models. maybe more appealing to ladies. small and compact. but most import FC has to be good for 1l Car.

Agreed especially Lta categorise the coe up to 1.6cc. a lot of Sporeans will go for 1.6 since the coe they are paying will be the same as 1L.

↡ Advertisement