Apexi turbo timers

Goffy3

you can check with Saaber, E36UDM or Super7 but they are using Pivot Baby Turbo timer, functionality should be quite the same nod.gifnod.gifnod.gif

What's your ride ???

Neutral Newbie

i am driving an Aveo LS 1.4 dohc. My FC is very poor thought that this device can help.

Hi, I'm driving a Toyota Vios and I have the Apexi Turbo Timer installed.

Why is your FC suffering? I use mine mostly as a voltage gauge. For the timer function, I usually just have it set to around 10sec. It doesn't really consume that much fuel, so my FC is still ok.

Check your present driving style versus your past style. Is it getting more right-heavy-footed lately?

is the main function of the timer to allow the engine to cool down before switching it off?

Well, I found that in the past, I noticed that whenever I stopped the car left the engine idle for a short while, a higher rev sound (not throttle rev) would be heard for a short moment, like the engine cooling down.

I'm not too sure what that sound was, but then I thought to myself that it should be ok to let the car run a bit to let it cool down or finish circulating the oils after a drive.

So I figured that it'd be good to install an Apexi TT. It's not too expensive and looks pretty nice too wink.gif