MCF Merchandise/membership?

DarkLord

After being in the forum for a two weeks, I realised that the people in the forum are like a big family! thumbsup.gif

Most of us wants to be "associated" with the forum, hence the demand for MCF decals and T-shirts!I was thinking what other things we can have to make MCFers feel like they belong to a big family! I have a few suggestions as below:

1) MCF "membership card" - We can have a card for MCFers with discounts for the regular places we hang out, e.g. Bishan coffee shop, "Whamburger", car accessories shops and so on... We could ask the owners of these businesses to give MCFers discount, I am sure they would embrace the idea from a business point of view as well. The "membership would not cost much as it would cover the cost of the card. This would give MCFers a sense of belonging to a "exclusive family"

2) How about a "MCF day" where everybody in the forum can bring their family to an outing? We could have BBQs, chalets, pinics... Guys with gfs and wives can also get to know the people who their guys are chatting online to all the time! Guys can exchange "lobangs" and expend your social circle! You'll never know when you'll need certain expertise and here in MCF, there's someone who can help you!

Any other people with ideas? This thread is just an idea for Admin and those people who really love MCF to ponder about!! thumbsup.gif

↡ Advertisement

Supercharged

the card should preferably also gives us discount for some of the regular workshop that mcfers go to service car, install ice, panel beating etc

Supercharged

haha.....this one i not sure if the petrol companies will give us face

but seriously some of the workshops recommended by mcf bros are quite good......the only worry is that most of the newer of less regular members who go to these shops won't get the special discount that our bros get...so if got the card, it would be a form of attracting members as well as recognition for the forum.

sweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gif

Wahz... you all think I got "3 head and 6 arms" harz? Well, you all can help by enquiring about the possibilities with the shops you all go to lorz... Tell them that MCF got biggest number forumers in Singapore, good advertising also!! thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

the card should preferably also gives us discount for some of the regular workshop that mcfers go to service car, install ice, panel beating etc

instal ice ? simi ICE ?

[rolleyes]

hi pal...

maybe can design side mirrors covers leh.. with bright colors...

so when cover... all can see at the side mirrors.. MCF mmbr liao...

how is tt for an idea ? [rolleyes]

cos the present decals are rather small.. drive in close-up

then can see...

with side mirror covers... from afar can see liao..

also.. dun think there is any in the mkt now...

fellows, correct me if i am wrong. In-Car-Entertainment [:)]

heehee... who is tt cutie baby on ur avatar huh ?

i saw on ur car got "baby in car" decal leh...

cute doggie also.... [:p]

that one? cut and paste from somewhere....baby in car arh? me lor [:p][laugh][laugh][laugh]

orrr.....

u shld get one... "baby driving, follow with care" ...

[laugh][laugh][laugh]