ES100 users fall in

Zombie

Neutral Newbie

Do you all encounter unusually loud noise at 30K km? What is the lifespan of your tyres? I been rotating at 10K quite consistently and am surprise to have this problem as well, maybe the tyres have hardened.... shakehead.gif

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie
Do you all encounter unusually loud noise at 30K km? What is the lifespan of your tyres? I been rotating at 10K quite consistently and am surprise to have this problem as well, maybe the tyres have hardened.... shakehead.gif

i'm using the ES100 now at about 15000kms. noise pretty much depends on the roads. some loud some soft.

i'm using the ES100 now at about 15000kms. noise pretty much depends on the roads. some loud some soft.

Agree, noisier on some roads that others. But then again mine have done only 5K+. Grip is good and more than decent in wet @ 100 km/h with shallow puddles.

Neutral Newbie

consistent.... the sounds is very audible if i just let go my accelerator and let the car cruise.....

it is not because of the surface of the road.....

Neutral Newbie

i can't guage how much thread left..... but the sound coming out doesn't sound normal to me.

Neutral Newbie
is it a loud roaring sound or is it a rhythmic sound?

rhythmic..... yunne.... yunne.... yunne.... can't really describe....

Neutral Newbie

I got the loud noises after few weeks. I think itis normal.

I am happy with the traction though.

It is known to be abit loud. If you want quiet,get some touring tires.

Neutral Newbie

Yup, gets noisy after 30km or so. Also roatated like you. I changed mine just before the 50k km. DOnt think you're experiencing anything unusual.

Neutral Newbie

it was loud.... but w/o the sound... so i get a bit paranoid.... in any case, i will bring it back to the tyre shop to let them take a look. Just need assurance that it is normal. Loud and normal is okay with me....

Neutral Newbie

i was hoping it can last 60k..... then dump the tyres... and the car.... hopefully...

Supersonic

the tyre shop will probably ask u to buy new tyres....laugh.giflaugh.gif

the sound could be coming from worn bearings too.

↡ Advertisement