AutoGlym Polish

Zolidlim

From Carrefour or most hardware shops carry it.

So far I find Carrefour and Homefix DIY well stocked with car care stuff and easily accessible (best of all opened 7 days a week [thumbsup] ).

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

ermm... why not the wash and wax type/Silicon-based type ah? Been using the left over from my biking days... I know it doesn't really wax the car but is it bad for the paintwork?

To get the real wax-shine, advisable to go for the real McCoy....These wash/wax dun last long and do not really adhere to the paint to give it that glam gloss! [thumbsup]

Neutral Newbie

So no bad effect on paintwork?? Phew.... sweatdrop.gif

I know it doesn't really shine it, but sometimes too busy to wax so have something on it at least better than nothing?? no? no fish, shrimp also good? laugh.giflaugh.gif

Neutral Newbie

Hi TB, what do you think of the Armor All Heavy Duty Car Wash then? The green one... It looks like a stronger version of the regular car wash and it's cheaper too.

Oh, green one damn good! ....... for stripping a thin layer of wax. I use a higher concentration of the green heavy duty shampoo before I do waxing to remove contaminents from the paint (depends also, too dirty must claybar and polish after wash).

If U're planning to use it for every wash, dilute it heavily else no wax left [:p]

Neutral Newbie

Oh its that strong huh? No wonder it says it won't strip wax only when "diluted with water" [sly]

Thot of getting that coz lately I've been getting stuff on the paintwork that I can't remove with the Autoglym shampoo [shakehead]

b4 using the resin polish, must dry completely after the wash rite??

i hav a new car and got system 6.... so when shd i start using the autoglym polish resin?

do I hav do a surface prep b4 using the resin polish? or just wash can liao?

And after applying the Extra Gloss Protection, i noe must dry for abt 1hr... but still must wipe again meh??? or just dry can liao?

Nah....

I must commend u for that insteasd. Why?

Becos u probably have bothered to use the Force, I mean the search.

Flame jacket on....ignore those who say u dig old thread. Ask same qn b4 kanna shoot. Post new thread same thing oso kanna shoot. Dig up old thread and ask oso kanna shoot. *sigh*

Like dat might as well not keep archive....keep one yr worth niah...then every thread fresh.

Southpark

The Dude

↡ Advertisement