RMK voltage stabiliser

Pokie

Neutral Newbie

Really tempted by the RMK promotion shown in the latest HotStuff Magazine. [:p][:p][sweatdrop][sweatdrop] ...But heard from a few friends and mechanic that RMK will have minimal effect on new rides. [:/][:/] Since my "preciousssss" is only less than 2 months old, will it improve the performance of my ride? Anyone install RMK when they get their new rides?? [gossip][gossip]

↡ Advertisement

Hi Pokie,

I'm in the midst of installing RMK VS with ground wires. Just to share share with your that there's a promotion by Rammel Mktg the coy that advertise the RMK VS is offering $125 instead of $188 in HOTSTUFF Mag. But the catch is must buy 2 get then get 1 free. If you hv spare cash and keen to part with $125 you maybe can call and enquire that you saw the ad in the forum and wish to get it install at that price. [sunny]

Neutral Newbie

Dear All,

What is the diff between HVS, RMK and PIVOT raizin volatge stabilizer. Which one is better? Can any guru help?

Cheers

Neutral Newbie

Thanks porky [:)] have heard of this promo too..but I want to noe if it'll improve the performance of my ride as compared to a older car [sweatdrop][sweatdrop] as my ride is barely 2 months old [;)][;)] What I've gathered from ppl is that grounding and voltage stabiliser will have minimum effects on newer rides....any truth in that? But the rmk really tempting leh [sly][sly][sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

Neutral Newbie

RMK, HVS, PIVOT and all voltage stabilizer works the same, its just that the electronis parts used are different. Meaning different makes provide better insulation, stabilizer etc etc

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Tried HVS and grounding before. But not much effect, and had them removed, especially the grounding. Makles my voodoo ride worse. As for HVS, mine was a extra set from my friend, and it was HR type, which many bro out here using MR type. There are LR, MR, and HR type...Not much effet as think becuase my ride is CVT, so... dun really feel anything...Dunno, maybe up to individuals la...

Edited by Zolidlim

Neutral Newbie

wah...so many types....sigh, since your ride also quite new, and not much effect on your ride...think i'll juz have to control the urge [sweatdrop][sweatdrop] thanxs

Grounding noticeable effect for mine Mazda 323P SP (manual) is that the car engine is much quieter. [;)]

Adding the HVS thingy will give faster throttle response. [thumbsup] Mine is all D.I.Y. Those cars with auto-gears however, do not benefit much from these add-ons. [:(]

Juz my $0.02.

Porky [cool] no guru [lipsrsealed] so can't help. Me also taking risk to try. Cos having heard mixed feedback from car owners. And at the price of $125 is still quite worth the risk though. Will feedback once hv my RMK VS installed

To all Neutral Newbie ,novies,

Do join us for meeup every Friday at Bishan Driving range.

For MCF,we have try the HVS,so thing like RMK and PIVOT are after product coming in.

IF u pop a MCf old bird bonnet,u properly find a HCS

Cheerz

King

Dear all,

In fact all this topic have been discuss b4,Do a search and u will found ton of info

cheerz

King [:)][thumbsup]

Tried HVS and grounding before. But not much effect, and had them removed, especially the grounding. Makles my voodoo ride worse. As for HVS, mine was a extra set from my friend, and it was HR type, which many bro out here using MR type. There are LR, MR, and HR type...Not much effet as think becuase my ride is CVT, so... dun really feel anything...Dunno, maybe up to individuals la...

The MR type do help......my ride

Neutral Newbie

Welcome to MCF wink.gif

Wah bro finally see you here tongue.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif Sorry didnt see till now tongue.gif

Anyway HVS was first to reach our shores here and afterwhich more copycats tongue.giflaugh.gif Anyway the benefits differs from car to car though so better to try it out. wink.gif Can lend u mine if u want sly.gifPosted Image

Anyway hope to see you at our meetups on fridays Posted ImagePosted Image