Toyota 4A-FE mods and stuff

Stylus_76

Anyone interested in converting his 4A-FE to 4A-GE or 4A-GZE?

I can provide the full 4A-GE or 4A-GZE conversion kit for your 4A-FE. I also can provide most Toyota engine parts and ECUs.

If anyone requires more info, please feel free to e-mail me at [email protected]

Cheers.

↡ Advertisement

Welcome to MCF!!

Glad to have another member on board... so do be active and have fun there!!

I'm driving a AT190... but my main concern is fuel economy... so performance is secondary to me..... [:)]

Yah!! that's what i felt too!! [thumbsup]

More fun messaging... with all the icons... btw... Welcome to MCF!! [:)]

So what car are u driving? In fact.... i've tried to get the members from STC to migrate over.... if all does that... then next time don't need to "run" between 2 forum liao...

Nope, afraid not at the moment. My main business is bringing in the conversion kits, stock toyota models ECUs and 4A-G(Z)E related engine parts. [rolleyes]

Hi Stylus_76,

This is YS Foo, the MCF meetup tonite starts 9pm at KFC Kallang, not 7pm which i told you before.

If you happen to be around, pls pop by..........

Cheers

Neutral Newbie

haha... ya now still running betw here and STC. btw, i dun own a car, but switch betw my dad's and my mum's car. nowaday, my dad drives alittle so kind of "inherit" his car bounce2.gif. Its a 2000 Camry (Aust ver).

been lookin ard for cables and lugs to DIY my mum's underpowered nissan sunny vip. hope grounding it will improve its performance by abit. smile.gif

i olso drive kamly (99), what's the diff betwwn Oz and Jap version, mine is 2nd hand but originally from Borneo Motor (which sux big time) [:)]

cheers

Neutral Newbie

what i notice is for jap ver, front bumper can house fog lights while aust ver doesnt. also for aust ver, rear brake lights are wider with both reverse lights nearer to the number plate. The shape of the number plate for aust ver is square (2rows alphanumeric) while jap ver is rectangle (1row alphanumeric)

maybe also oz ver has stronger springs/shocks/mountings to suit harsher driving conditions downunder.... so you have a tougher/more durable camry [:)][thumbsup] ..... would like to meetup one day soon [;)]

cheers

although the Camry is abit 'soft' in the handling department, i find it reasonably snappy in town.... revs freely up to 'bout 4500rpm quite easily and it's really not too bad for quick take-offs at the lights........ what do you think [:)]

Neutral Newbie

i am not so sure about the latest model w/ VVT-i but the previous model feels heavy and sluggish. poor low-end torque and dosent rev smoothly thumbsdown.gif. too bad doesnt have to chance to try the new Camry.

i have K&N drop-in, tot of changing my igni cables to magnecor 10.5mm ones. better shieldin from noise than stock ones. i even tot of crazy idea to chrome the engine block, hahaha..laugh.gif .

↡ Advertisement