I thought this was sold as Daewoo

Vtim

To me it doesn't look like anything else other than the Daewoo leganza. Althought there aren't many on the roads, but it looks like I always see them in either silver or white!

If that's really a Chevolet, what's the model name? [gossip] I happen to see a real Optra in my carpark, so took a shot of it!

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Well Daewoo or chevy rebadge or not

They are produce from the same factory, They just have a different badge and some

interior refinement.

Same as harrier and RX300

look at the top right of the pic:- the curved block looks like the HDB block along queenw way, the tower next to it looks like the anchorage condo... dio bo?? laugh.gifsmile.gif

Edited by Super7

Hmmm... I'll keep a lookout on the way to office tomorrow. You mean the area on the left used to be a carpark with HDB flats and coffeeshop?

Edited by Huggable

will check later but I know that the front 3 alphabet should be a few months after my previous civic which was registered in Oct 01 sly.gifsly.gifsly.gif, so it's a 1yr + car or a older car with a 1yr + number plate sly.gifsly.gifsly.gif

I'm pretty sure it's a Legenza cause my friend used to own one sly.gifsly.gifsly.gif

At least you've seem a Optra, me haven't wink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

Neutral Newbie

Maybe the pic taken along payar lebar right after this deawoo is being rebadge to the Chevy.

My SA told me that they are recalling all the deawoo owners and giving them and option to rebadge thier rides to a chevy but must pay a $$$ of course as they stop selling deawoo in SG already.

But so far i've yet to receive any news of the rebadging maybe due to the fact that my kalos was the last few sold by them, so it'll take longer time to reach my turn i guess.

I'll keep you posted if i was given the option to rebadge it.

Looking at the new AVEO, it still have the same features as my Kalos so i doubt once its rebadge we can see the difference in the general outlook.But maybe 1 difference is the Aveos will have SFC or SFD registration and the SFB and below are all the Kalos.

Peace. [dizzy]