Claybar for windscreen

Blackmazda6

Neutral Newbie

i juz used the same claybar that i use on the body... works juz fine to me... very smooth after that... btw, i'm using the dark green Soft99 one..

thanks ... but what type of claybar can be used on the car body? I have not used claybar before. Which brand of claybar do you guys and girls used ?

Neutral Newbie

if not wrong, lots of the forummers r using Soft99 claybar.. green one for dark coloured cars(actually light ones also can except white).. anyway, if u live arnd sembawang/chong pang/yishun, u might wanna go down to TS auto along sembawang road (near the drive-in mac's and AZ malay kopitiam). its selling for 9.50 there.. from wat i heard, other places r retailing the same thing at 10-12.. there's one in tampines mall or century square... look up the resources folder..

http://www.mycarforum.com/forum/gforum.cgi...t=186441#186441

Edited by Jaymz21

Check out the clay barring thread in the RESOURCES folder. The info is all in there. nod.gif

Brand used most often is Soft99. For dark coloured and metalllic colour cars..use the green colour clay bar. For white cars..use the white one.

Cheers wink.gif

Neutral Newbie

Huh? How i know where u stay? [laugh]

Btw, i stay North, and pass by that road EVERYDAY...

My uncle is the regular customer there, but didnt mention his name, as i think my uncle is a carrot head to them [laugh]

↡ Advertisement