Parallel Importers: Recommended ones/ones to avoid

Linusloh

16 years in business ...

this one sure considered as DAMN reputable ... LOL !!!

as posted by thaiyo ... AD also can close down ... this one i agree

but i don't think AD will cheat and run road lor ... even yes the likelihood is very very slim ie: the risk is very very low

AD can cheat in other ways...

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

16 years in business ...

this one sure considered as DAMN reputable ... LOL !!!

as posted by thaiyo ... AD also can close down ... this one i agree

but i don't think AD will cheat and run road lor ... even yes the likelihood is very very slim ie: the risk is very very low

actually I have not heard of Exodus until they went kaput, notwithstanding the 16 years.

• Praise 1

good for you

please stay with Kah, TC, Borneo, PML, Premium, C&C ... [thumbsup]

actually I have not heard of Exodus until they went kaput, notwithstanding the 16 years.

even AD cheat ... mark up and chop you robert ... at the end of the day you still got the CAR

if PI cheat you ... eat you whole up even bones no vomit out ... [sweatdrop] *cantonese translation

AD can cheat in other ways...

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 2

COE has been up. If they have been selling cars with low prices then they may be caught out. No way to deliver on their cars.

And we still have lots of people who believe COE will drop and so they will hand over their hard earned cash to the PI who offers the lowest price.

Tough market.

NO Greed No Cheat .................

No Risk No Gain

• Praise 1

That why we always say PI and AD not allow bid for buyer and also not allow to collect COE money from buyer ... I think LTA should bear some responsible as they never make the COE system right ! Thus has been happen over and over again ...

Willing buyer willing seller.

Why LTA bother to dip in. Govt set the law, They regulise it.

If one can afford coe then buy

if not take public transport.........................

If those bought at good price for their cars. Will they praise LTA for their right time of buying?

• Praise 4

That why we always say PI and AD not allow bid for buyer and also not allow to collect COE money from buyer ... I think LTA should bear some responsible as they never make the COE system right ! Thus has been happen over and over again ...

post-5639-0-78904300-1478529013_thumb.jpg

• Praise 6

unfortunately, unless there is a high profile case, mata will just treat peasants as noise like some bro mentioned...

and with no election coming in the next 2 to 3 years... p8p gahmen is going to change nothing and let such dishonest ppl thrive and con peasants... 

and if u guys think that the gahmen cannot do anything... its not true... unless that guys run road to another country like the volks auto guys..

gahmen sure got some law that can hoot that guy into jail if they want to....

just like the joven chew case, if they want, sure can throw such bugger into jail... confirm plus chop... 

btw, for those PI that run road, anyone knows how long they in the business?

1. exodus 

2. tlc

3. royal auto

1. exodus - Apr 2010

2. tlc -  Apr 2015

3. royal auto - Nov 2015

Edited by Ct3833

1. exodus - Apr 2010

2. tlc -  Apr 2015

3. royal auto - Nov 2015

damn.. 16 years in business liao... also kaput...

i was thinking where to buy my prius s from...

looking at

1. hev at amtech building (by hua yang)

2. venturecars... (haven't visit this, case trust PI)

was thinking of hup long, but they don't bring in hybrid...

• Praise 2

Three PIs ran into trouble within a short span a few weeks, business of the rest of PIs will be badly hurt now. If peole stay away from PIs for too long, the viscious cycle may trigger a domino effect.

• Praise 2

Royal Automotive posted on facebook that they are still in operation and they will take action against the media for wrong information. 

In witness hereof over the news published, in dismay and defeated, Royal Automotive would like to take this opportunity disclaim public statement against the deceitful write-up.

"This is simply a false statement that have been given by the newspaper. Royal will take legal action against the write-up over the easy-way of tarnishing our reputation. We have our cars ready and have been meeting customers to update car status. We are operating as usual and ready to overcome this hurdle. Keep tabs with us."
-Director/CEO of Royal Automotive Private Limited.
Lianhe Zaobao Lianhe Wanbao 联合晚报

• Praise 3

damn.. 16 years in business liao... also kaput...

i was thinking where to buy my prius s from...

looking at

1. hev at amtech building (by hua yang)

2. venturecars... (haven't visit this, case trust PI)

was thinking of hup long, but they don't bring in hybrid...

If exodus is 2010, then it's 6 years. Not 16.

2016 - 2010 = 6.

• Praise 1

Royal Automotive posted on facebook that they are still in operation and they will take action against the media for wrong information. 

visited their showroom before. kind of uneasy feeling about it cos only 1 salesman who is hardly contactable by phone, hp and email. 

their prices are unbelievably low and can promised every accessory which you can quote.  

they also require high deposits.. so eventually din have the guts to buy from them, esp since they are on a 6-bid system...  

I thought you are old enough to know that a lot of laws is paper tiger, nobody enforce it.

Haha. How does this statement gel with your constant posts asking people to report about illegal cyclist on the roads? 

if yes, another bite the dust

why take the risk to buy from PI? [hur]

I will buy from PI if they have ready stock. 

1 hand transfer cash, 1 hand transfer goods  [sunny]

Three PIs ran into trouble within a short span a few weeks, business of the rest of PIs will be badly hurt now. If peole stay away from PIs for too long, the viscious cycle may trigger a domino effect.

Care to speculate the reasons for this?

I thought recently COE quota is at the peak so there should be more sales? Something must have happened to their margins?

For mostly booking AD and PI will ask for 10k COE and 5k car price deposit . LTA should implement 10k COE cheque only open to LTA and since it is for bidding and the balance amount of COE also only allow to open to LTA only , this is to minimise the damage like closure of AD or PI .

PI will give you cock and bull story for higher deposit to order and ship the car ... and people actually buy the bulls**t because they price it low ... lower by $3k-$5k ... buyer is willing to part with their hard earned money

Edited by Wt_know

Royal Automotive posted on facebook that they are still in operation and they will take action against the media for wrong information.

One of the buyers commented that he signed an agreement in May 2016 but still has not received his Honda Vezel. Royal Automotive replied that they secured an appointment for him but made no assurance that the car will be delivered. No reply thereafter (since last night). Still fishy... Edited by Uranium2k
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1