Parallel Importers: Recommended ones/ones to avoid

Linusloh

ABTW, the workshop is call CHIP SOON.. at tampines...

CCB Mutherfcuking Chip Soon!!!

I remembered my still-green-about-cars days changing my blown tyre there. Got ketok!!! Hope they fcuking burn down and die of cancer!!!

↡ Advertisement

Hmm..

Actually I posted this thread some 3 yrs ago! haha... then was looking for a new car...

now a bit itchy again...

Still after readinga all the threads, am a bit scared of PI, maybe buy from AD better huh?

Hi bro,

I just placed my deposit with a PI on Monday (23 Oct) for a Honda Civic 1.8L 'G model' [thumbsup] . This is my first time buying from PI and after seeing so many unhappy comments, I did asked my SE to write down everything Black and White on the sales agreement. Till now still no complaints and I really cross my fingers that I'll be able to collect my ride within 14 days (after loan approval) as promise by SE. The shop is "PINxxxxx" and the SE name is call "KExx".

Hopefully this helps some of the bro out there.....

Supercharged

just curious, why did you decide to buy from PI even though you can also get Civic from the authorised dealer?

No problem bro... will keep everybody posted of my outcome, hopefully I'll not be another person to sacrifice under PI [laugh] If i manage to get my ride then maybe u can consider the SE who serve me, quite a friendly guy. But do make yr own comparation lah.

All the best in yr searching

I decided to go for PI this time bcos of 2 major factor.

1) I just got an accident in my Mit Lancer and it cause a big lobang in the right front, even the whole headlight is gone. Kah Motor give me $3k for body but need to deduct $1k for the repair. PI give me $3.7k net (after the 4% to 7% administrative fee) but deduct $700 for the repair.

2) KM cant promise me to get my ride before CNY where PI can get within 14 days after loan approval else I can get my full refund.

So which will u chose?

Tnks bro Mzrmazda3 for yr wishing..... From yr nick name suppose u r driving a Mazda 3, how's yr ride? Actually i did consider that but later decided not to bcos of the high FC.

Yup Bro [nod][nod][nod]

Driving a Mz3 RS [:)]

FC is around 11~12km/l and it's consider alright for me liao given that i have modded my exhaust, done my soundproof, ICE and running on 17" [;)]

With the price i have paid for my Mz3, could have get me a FD Civic 2.0L now with still some spare cash left [smallcry][smallcry][bigcry][bigcry][bigcry]

Edited by Mzrmazda3
↡ Advertisement