Rear seat passenger : Do they belt up?

Turbocharged

I guess most of the time we don't remind our passenger to belt up if they sitting at the rear.. be it colleagues, friends or family..

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

6th Gear

I try to not move off till they have buckled up, but it's tiring to have to tell them to do so in the first place, that's why I don't like to offer my ride. :XD:

The rear seat belt reminder chime would be useful, mine doesn't come with.

• Praise 6

6th Gear

My kids automatically will belt up. As for colleagues & friends I will tell them mai hai wa kena fines if they didn't belt up.😅

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

On 7/16/2024 at 9:05 AM, Jamesc said:

I wish they would but my MIL non stop talking.

:D

we have the same issue.  always cause me headache 😅

• Haha! 3

Supersonic

I dun even remember to check.

Close door. Drive off.  And all the chatting start till end of journey 😅

Hypersonic

A flight turbulence causing all the scare and many will default belt up on the plane for now.

But they forget the chances of getting injured or killed in a traffic accident is so much higher in a traffic accident than on a plane.

My family members will default belt up, colleagues and friends I will ask them to do so if they don't do it.

• Praise 5

Turbocharged
On 7/16/2024 at 7:50 AM, Ody_2004 said:

I guess most of the time we don't remind our passenger to belt up if they sitting at the rear.. be it colleagues, friends or family..

My kids are always belted up, no compromise. 

• Praise 3

Twincharged
(edited)
On 7/16/2024 at 8:43 AM, Si4dr said:

My kids automatically will belt up. As for colleagues & friends I will tell them mai hai wa kena fines if they didn't belt up.😅

My colleagues the same. Say why must. Then I tell them you can get out if you don’t like. 😂

sit in limpeh car and tell limpeh what I can or cannot do. 
same with my parents or parents in law. They can walk……. 🤣

Edited by Mkl22
  • Praise 4
  • Haha! 4

Turbocharged
On 7/16/2024 at 8:43 AM, Si4dr said:

On 7/16/2024 at 10:06 AM, Beehive3783 said:

My kids are always belted up, no compromise. 

Likewise for my kids.. since the day were born once left hospital they were in car seats till maybe 3/4 then bolster seat..

Now in my car they will belt BUT i dunno if they in other people car they do so or not.. 

I cannot stand those parents who let kids sit on their lap de... i only allow my mistress to do so! whahahahahhaha..

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

Supersonic

My new ride will beep beep beep if rear passengers (even 3rd roll) doesn't put on seat belts once vehicle started to move..... :slow:

The so called "intelligent & safety" vehicle of the future. 

But they can't tell the different if one just pluck in the belt clip into the holders....  :XD:

Anyway, for the safety of all the passengers, it is best to belt up. [thumbsup] 

• Praise 2

buy wireless seatbelt...or bluetooth

image.png.8bb2d264445c56ab7e80410193b3d3c9.png

• Haha! 8

Turbocharged

People always don't do the safety thing until something happens to them. I am tired of telling the Tomyam guys to belt up. Every time I have to take out the clip on the holder and belt up.

One friend's wife holding the young girl on her lap instead of letting her sit and belt up. She even questioned me why I am driving so slow. Sigh. I was already good enough not to tell them to FO liao.

No matter what, belt up is the best, you don't know when something will happen

• Praise 6

Turbocharged
On 7/16/2024 at 11:12 AM, Arogab said:

People always don't do the safety thing until something happens to them. I am tired of telling the Tomyam guys to belt up. Every time I have to take out the clip on the holder and belt up.

One friend's wife holding the young girl on her lap instead of letting her sit and belt up. She even questioned me why I am driving so slow. Sigh. I was already good enough not to tell them to FO liao.

They think nothing will happen, until something happens. By then, too late for regrets, especially those who let their children wreak havoc in the car.

• Praise 3

Supersonic
On 7/16/2024 at 11:12 AM, RadX said:

buy wireless seatbelt...or bluetooth

image.png.8bb2d264445c56ab7e80410193b3d3c9.png

Buy from where ? [smash]

Hypersonic
On 7/16/2024 at 11:12 AM, Arogab said:

I watched a documentary that there is no public run ambulance service even in BKK?

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

I'd say to passenger you put on seat belt or I call police. 😑

• Haha! 1

Turbocharged
On 7/16/2024 at 10:42 AM, Beehive3783 said:

They think nothing will happen, until something happens. By then, too late for regrets, especially those who let their children wreak havoc in the car.

Exactly, this is the problem with such people

On 7/16/2024 at 1:07 PM, Lala81 said:

I watched a documentary that there is no public run ambulance service even in BKK?

Whatever, there has to be understanding that prevention is better than cure. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1