Chope carpark lots using 2nd car

Internal Moderator
On 7/8/2024 at 7:06 PM, jcmm said:

Exactly like 1 EV in my Multi carpark, regularly see the same EV night parks charging, next morning still there charging.... :D

Slow charging lah. 8 hours then full charge. hahahah 

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

Go break your leg, then apply for handicap label. Can get a relatively ideal lot in any carpark, not just at home!

• Haha! 5

Hypersonic
On 7/9/2024 at 12:40 AM, macrosszero said:

Entry level landed. 

If landed big enough, all your cars can park inside your own property, perhaps even be able to drive in and out reversing.

That is proper landed. 

Ya, i see those big landed, there is even a driveway into their house, confirmed can park all their cars inside. Those landed need to chope roadside parking with potted plants and trash bins and still fight with neighbours are low SES landed. 😅

Hypersonic
On 7/9/2024 at 8:42 AM, Wormee said:

Now cannot design such bus stop already. Higher cost, lower usage. Millennials will post videos on tik tok saying they can't see the bus coming, and bus captain cannot see them when approaching, caused them to miss the bus. Then MP gotta do extra work by getting LTA/Town Council, whoever la to overnight rectify the situation. Then MP will post reply on tik tok/FB saying they listen to voices on the ground, they sprung into action and solved the problem. This is based on what I saw on social media la. Dun flame me lol. 

No wonder bus stop now is so small and tiny, so that people can see the bus coming and bus captain can see the people inside the bus stop approaching. 😅

Supercharged
On 7/8/2024 at 9:41 AM, Nutty said:

Just witnessed a commotion at my MSCP.

Some context here. There are at least two drivers at the MSCP who own multiple cars. They will painstakingly ensure one of their cars are parked at level 1, by swapping cars whenever they need the one parked at level 1.

The commotion was due to this car owner who was in the midst of shifting his car and "lost" his level 1 "ownership" to someone who couldn't give a fxxk and simply slotted in while the lot was temporarily empty. 😆

Do you have such interesting neighbours at your MSCP?

Only at your MSCP . . . my area for those who has multiple cars, usually thy " zee tong " parked at 5th floor below roof top, 🤠

• Praise 2

My home MSCP design is mainly 3 lots-pillar-3 lots-pillar-and so on. I usually aim for any of the left or right most lots in a 3-lot group, and in a position that does not require me to reverse a bit when exiting i.e. avoid the 2 lots nearest the exit ramp. When I think about going up one more level to find a more ideal lot, usually feel lazy and end up parking at the not ideal lot. My MSCP also not next to my block, so can't be bothered to walk over another time just to shift to more ideal lots.

• Praise 1

Hypersonic
On 7/9/2024 at 10:54 AM, 13177 said:

Ya, i see those big landed, there is even a driveway into their house, confirmed can park all their cars inside. Those landed need to chope roadside parking with potted plants and trash bins and still fight with neighbours are low SES landed. 😅

I rather be “low SES landed” lor. Fact is I can’t afford any landed so I’m not going to give snide remarks. Be nice lah ok 🤗

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 6

Hypersonic
On 7/9/2024 at 12:41 PM, Theoldjaffa said:

I rather be “low SES landed” lor. Fact is I can’t afford any landed so I’m not going to give snide remarks. Be nice lah ok 🤗

Aiya, 'low ses landed' i was meant to be sarcastic to those people behave like some 'low ses' people even they are staying in landed lo. 😂

Supersonic
On 7/9/2024 at 8:20 AM, Mkl22 said:

my point exactly. the true landed is to never the need to "pa reverse gear" to enter and exit. 😁

Screenshot-24.png

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 6

Twincharged
On 7/9/2024 at 1:33 PM, Jellandross said:

Screenshot-24.png

Minister's Rental Houses.

Burn a pile of hell notes on the favored lots.  few days watch the wayang n dun forget to act blur

• Haha! 3

Turbocharged
On 7/9/2024 at 12:41 PM, Theoldjaffa said:

For the same budget, between entry level landed and mid to high end condo I rather go for the latter. Older condos also have a much better unit to lot ratio than the new ones as well

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Hypersonic
On 7/9/2024 at 6:19 PM, macrosszero said:

For the same budget, between entry level landed and mid to high end condo I rather go for the latter. Older condos also have a much better unit to lot ratio than the new ones as well

It’s always good to have choices when you have the budget.

for me I got no choice cos I got no budget. 

haizzzzz

• Haha! 4

Turbocharged
On 7/9/2024 at 6:23 PM, Theoldjaffa said:

It’s always good to have choices when you have the budget.

for me I got no choice cos I got no budget. 

haizzzzz

Choose between high end HDB or entry level condo is still a choice!

Supersonic

From way I see it, choice lots are usually those single lots near to the lift or staircase. Away from potential dings and convenient to access.

If I can afford a 911 and LR Defender, please lah.... how much is it to repair a ding or respray the cars every year?

Must the nouveau rich kind....

Hypersonic
On 7/10/2024 at 8:45 AM, Vratenza said:

From way I see it, choice lots are usually those single lots near to the lift or staircase. Away from potential dings and convenient to access.

If I can afford a 911 and LR Defender, please lah.... how much is it to repair a ding or respray the cars every year?

Ding on car door is common and difficult to avoid le, i won't repair them, cause endless repairing. Lol.

Turbocharged
On 7/10/2024 at 8:45 AM, Vratenza said:

New rich? 

My money is on them still paying installments!

🤣

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1