Car delivery at PML

Hi all, anybody has any experience in PML’s car delivery? Very fast to collect monies for registration but damm slow (or sometimes unresponsive) when ask for updates on delivery. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Collected monies last Wed (on a PH!), car registered last Friday. Now no news on its delivery. 

Supercharged
On 5/30/2024 at 3:01 PM, Terence2112 said:

Hi all, anybody has any experience in PML’s car delivery? Very fast to collect monies for registration but damm slow (or sometimes unresponsive) when ask for updates on delivery. 

you ref to BMW PML right? u paying an arm and a leg....u say leh....i am sure the service is top notch...unless yr sales person, jiak enuff already...:grin:

• Haha! 1

Supercharged

ask ur sales, that's their one job

• Praise 3

Supercharged
On 5/30/2024 at 3:11 PM, Terence2112 said:

Collected monies last Wed (on a PH!), car registered last Friday. Now no news on its delivery. 

Strange....maybe delay coz of LTA installing the ERP2.0 ba....:grin:

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 5

Supercharged
On 5/30/2024 at 3:11 PM, Terence2112 said:

It takes a week to 10 days after registration. They call it is "preparation period". All the best.

Was wondering why you did not buy from Eurokars? Their service was good for Porsches, at least the delivery part!

On 5/30/2024 at 3:13 PM, Spidey10 said:

Strange....maybe delay coz of LTA installing the ERP2.0 ba....:grin:

Cannot be. The IU was fitted since Monday as the IU number was indicated on One Motoring. 

On 5/30/2024 at 3:12 PM, Eyke said:

ask ur sales, that's their one job

Ask already, but his replies are ChatGPT-esque. 

• Haha! 2

On 5/30/2024 at 3:15 PM, Steptronic said:

It takes a week to 10 days after registration. They call it is "preparation period". All the best.

Was wondering why you did not buy from Eurokars? Their service was good for Porsches, at least the delivery part!

Preparation period? Only solar film, camera and IU. What else? I didn’t ask them to change the steering wheel or to bucket seats. 

On 5/30/2024 at 3:18 PM, metalstream said:

Your sales contact is unable to give you  a specific date as on the backend, it’s a long tedious procedure in the Pre-delivery Inspection. If his dept is unable to give a date, your salesman won’t be able to answer you. The process can take up to 2 weeks, depending on registration backlog and numbers. 

- Prepare your car for delivery – wash and polish exterior and clean interior

- Arrange to install ERP 2.0 IU

- Ensure the vehicle delivered to you in the best possible condition. This process helps to identify any potential issues or defects that may have been overlooked during the manufacturing process.

- Ensure that the vehicle is safe for use. It checks for any safety-related issues that could potentially lead to accidents

Thanks for the comprehensive reply, so far I’m only encountering this from PML. 

PA and AG wasn’t like this. 

Supercharged
On 5/30/2024 at 3:19 PM, Terence2112 said:

Preparation period? Only solar film, camera and IU. What else? I didn’t ask them to change the steering wheel or to bucket seats. 

I think they have so many cars to be "prepared" and delivered, so, it takes time I guess. At least this was the case when I purchased my last BMW with them almost 13 years ago.

On 5/30/2024 at 3:23 PM, Steptronic said:

I think they have so many cars to be "prepared" and delivered, so, it takes time I guess. At least this was the case when I purchased my last BMW with them almost 13 years ago.

Actually having too many cars to prepare, is not the consumer’s problem. 

• Praise 2

Supercharged
On 5/30/2024 at 3:25 PM, Terence2112 said:

Actually having too many cars to prepare, is not the consumer’s problem. 

Wow, so demanding leh you. All the best with your services then 😁

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 9

On 5/30/2024 at 3:27 PM, Steptronic said:

Wow, so demanding leh you. All the best with your services then 😁

Sorry, not being personal and neither am I demanding. Just that when they ask for the balance payment, they keep asking me for an update and kept rushing it. 

now when the balance is paid and the registration done, went all silent. Maybe it’s the SE. 

From day registration i only give 1-2 working days for dealer to prepare my car

anything more than a week are they gonna pay for my weekly depre?  

solar film, in car cam etc all can be done before registration esp u ald fully paid the car downpayment 

Obviously pml getting inefficient 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5