Singapore Reckless Drivers Part Xvi

On 10/18/2024 at 4:19 PM, ER-3682 said:

Just wonder does TP already took away the Subaru's Driving Licence.?

-> 1 year imprisonment and/or fine between 2k-10k.
-> First offense is 2 year disqualification (minimum 2 years).

Taken from SPF site

image.thumb.png.5cdf48b7855889a915c925e37e797138.png

https://www.police.gov.sg/Advisories/Traffic/Traffic-Matters/Penalties-for-Traffic-Offences

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

On 10/18/2024 at 4:46 PM, Jellandross said:

Faster drink water later TP sure cannot detect I'm drunk I'm so smart right.

Brain cells already shrunk, just doing all he can to avoid what is coming his way. 

On 10/18/2024 at 10:41 AM, Mrlancergtx said:

Insurance will not honor any claims due to drunken drive. Really unlucky for those kena hit by this cb....

I might b4 wrong.

But u believe the culprit car insurance will have to honour against the victim. If not but insurance for what?

But they Will not honour the own damage suffer by the subaru  or the subaru driver.

I guessing only by my logic 😅😅😅

On 10/18/2024 at 5:26 PM, Beregond said:

I might b4 wrong.

But u believe the culprit car insurance will have to honour against the victim. If not but insurance for what?

But they Will not honour the own damage suffer by the subaru  or the subaru driver.

I guessing only by my logic 😅😅😅

Your logic is sound (and correct) bro, but I guess the experiences on ground is different.

In such a case subaru insurance should pay out and sue the drunk driver until his balls are plucked out. But in reality the insurance company usually absolve them of liability because the insured breached the conditions of insurance...

Correct me if am wrong.

• Praise 1

Supercharged
On 10/18/2024 at 6:19 PM, Mrlancergtx said:

Your logic is sound (and correct) bro, but I guess the experiences on ground is different.

In such a case subaru insurance should pay out and sue the drunk driver until his balls are plucked out. But in reality the insurance company usually absolve them of liability because the insured breached the conditions of insurance...

Correct me if am wrong.

I could be wrong but they will try to push blame on driver and ask victim to engage in civil suit to recover monies for damage.
I am not sure what is course if victim is injured.

Just took a specimen from internet but real one will be along the same lines.

image.thumb.png.266ae320f347c397e0f467bfa914cc61.png

• Praise 2

On 10/18/2024 at 6:42 PM, commonjunks said:

I could be wrong but they will try to push blame on driver and ask victim to engage in civil suit to recover monies for damage.
I am not sure what is course if victim is injured.

Just took a specimen from internet but real one will be along the same lines.

image.thumb.png.266ae320f347c397e0f467bfa914cc61.png

Insurance companies squeeze so much garbage in term and condition  which could make your head spin

Last month my radiator was leaking, went to Subaru and was told it will cost 4k+ just for radiator excluding labor + GST. I decided i want to bring to woodland shop, who was offering 600+ NETT for replacement. I was advised not to drive as it could cause damage to engine, radiator was leaking like bitch. Called my insurance company they said no TOW services as i keep talking, agent said even your car break down still no Tow service, only applicable in accident. I was like WTF, at least there should be tow service if car is blown in middle of highway, he said no. At least provide 1 free Tow service, but no. So insurance companies can write a lot of NO in terms and condition and agent will tell you nothing, read and understand yourself or suck it up when in time of need.

↡ Advertisement