Supercharged
On 9/11/2024 at 8:08 AM, Beanoyip said:

Just turn regardless of lane.. 

My father's and grandfather's road...:grin:

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

CCB PHV probably thought he could outgun turbo diesel power :D serves him right. now he loses 30% NCD, got to pay the excess and gets a TP ticket as well if the lorry driver has time to submit a report.

Edited by Beehive3783
  • Haha! 8

Twincharged
On 9/10/2024 at 5:14 PM, Jellandross said:

Kill one life only sit three years. Come out still plenty of future. No wonder can still look so yaya.

maybe he also gets some free poke backside....

• Haha! 1

Twincharged
On 9/10/2024 at 5:37 AM, Beanoyip said:

LTA fault la.. why make this junction so small.

HDB actually. if you compare to all other roads, HDB lanes and junctions are super small. which LTA will never pass for outside roads.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 5

On 9/11/2024 at 9:06 AM, Mkl22 said:

HDB actually. if you compare to all other roads, HDB lanes and junctions are super small. which LTA will never pass for outside roads.

Super small but minimally still wide enough for 2 cars to pass side by side. There are many idiot drivers who drive in HDB service roads and carparks who are lazy to turn more of their steering wheel and treat the turns like racing lines. :D 

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 1

Twincharged
(edited)
On 9/11/2024 at 9:13 AM, Beehive3783 said:

Super small but minimally still wide enough for 2 cars to pass side by side. There are many idiot drivers who drive in HDB service roads and carparks who are lazy to turn more of their steering wheel and treat the turns like racing lines. :D 

not when there is a garbage truck there.

just saying that there are LTA rules and HDB has plently of leeway to do what they want with the roads in their area.

Edited by Mkl22
  • Praise 3

On 9/11/2024 at 9:16 AM, Mkl22 said:

just saying that there are LTA rules and HDB has plently of leeway to do what they want with the roads in their area.

HDB's duty is to cram as much as possible into that parcel of land, end of story :D 

(edited)

How come no report in MCF of yesterday early morning accident around 6.00 am, along CTE towards City before AMK Ave. 5. :slow:

It caused a terrible jammed around the area even at 8.00 am affecting Yio Chu Kang Road, SLE, AMK Ave 5, Sengkang West Road and Jalan Kayu :lll._.:

I was caught in the hour long jam at 8.00 am coming from Jalan Kayu and thereby late for my appointment at SGH. 

I passes by that area at 6.15 am towards Yishun and saw opposite side few ambulances & fire engine, TP, LTA tow trucks. Also saw a lorry on lane 1 and few vehicles. :wut:

Don't know if its fatal accident that caused the jam from 6.30 am onwards. :=B:

Any members here affected by the jam yesterday morning ? :we-all-gonna-die:

Edited by Maxus-MIFA9
  • Haha! 1

On 9/11/2024 at 9:16 AM, Mkl22 said:

I doubt LTA has proper guidelines. A lot of junctions suka suka one. Some hot space for left turning slip roads but don't have, some light traffic area cannot turn left while other directions are turning right. 

All depends on how the person in charge feels that morning whether got good breakfast or not. 

• Praise 1

Hypersonic
On 9/11/2024 at 9:36 AM, Maxus-MIFA9 said:

How come no report in MCF of yesterday early morning accident around 6.00 am, along CTE towards City before AMK Ave. 5. :slow:

It caused a terrible jammed around the area even at 8.00 am affecting Yio Chu Kang Road, SLE, AMK Ave 5, Sengkang West Road and Jalan Kayu :lll._.:

I was caught in the hour long jam at 8.00 am coming from Jalan Kayu and thereby late for my appointment at SGH. 

I passes by that area at 6.15 am towards Yishun and saw opposite side few ambulances & fire engine, TP, LTA tow trucks. Also saw a lorry on lane 1 and few vehicles. :wut:

Don't know if its fatal accident that caused the jam from 6.30 am onwards. :=B:

Any members here affected by the jam yesterday morning ? :we-all-gonna-die:

CTE by default always heavy traffic and jam even with no accident. I used to use CTE often and it always give me headache and try to avoid using CTE if possible even now. Lol.

• Praise 1

Twincharged
On 9/11/2024 at 11:06 AM, Volvobrick said:

I doubt LTA has proper guidelines. A lot of junctions suka suka one. Some hot space for left turning slip roads but don't have, some light traffic area cannot turn left while other directions are turning right. 

All depends on how the person in charge feels that morning whether got good breakfast or not. 

Have rules, as far back in 1989. Road width etc. under pwd then. 

On 9/11/2024 at 11:06 AM, Volvobrick said:

You're right... really bo standard nowadays. lane alignment across some junctions really farked up and 100% causes confusion to motorists new to the area.

• Praise 3

Hypersonic
On 9/11/2024 at 11:43 AM, Beehive3783 said:

You're right... really bo standard nowadays. lane alignment across some junctions really farked up and 100% causes confusion to motorists new to the area.

No wonder many people say driving now is more stressful than last time. Lol.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

Too bad no overturn. Fully deserve it. 

• Praise 5