Aion Y Plus

diming87

I understand GAC is the 3rd largest EV manufacturer. 

How is the AD reputation?  Definitely a factor to consider when making a purchase decision, especially in SG context. 

↡ Advertisement

On 9/12/2024 at 9:45 PM, Micb said:

How is the AD reputation?  Definitely a factor to consider when making a purchase decision, especially in SG context. 

Vincar

On 9/12/2024 at 9:45 PM, Micb said:

AD is definitely a valid point. So many small ADs come and go - skoda's, chevrolet's in the past. Wouldn't wanna stuck with a car with valid warranty but nowhere to claim. 

On 9/12/2024 at 4:04 PM, inlinesix said:

After watching your link, i don't see much of the reason to buy this cars.

After i watch this:

A friend of mine went to view it while searching for a EV. He said he especially like configuration where he can set up to sleep in the car comfortably, presumably for his Malaysia road trips and campings. But no, he didnt go for it eventually.

I get the rationale663460248_Screenshot2024-09-13at8_47_04AM.thumb.png.811b49744788b7ad221411e28c57cf14.png

• Haha! 1

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Just went to test drive the aion y plus this morning. Very intelligent car as can use voice commands to control car. Got ventilated seats and lock and shut down car when walk away and vice versa. Damn spacious esp in back row. Large 360 cam, large nav, adaptive cruise control, etc etc that u can nvr find in other jap, German, Korean car brands. More powerful than byd atto 3. Really the underdog and value for money in high coe mkt. Give me high trade in value for my current car but I give it a must as still have not settle my car loan.

Edited by munhua3
  • Praise 2

Congrats on ur new purchase. I am not buying it as my current jap car still got 6 yrs coe left and now very high coe. They just increase the price. They put price low but go down there say with such low price cannot get coe. But I must say with so many features very value for $$$. But I am also concerned with china reliability and hope not as bad as vw id4 and id5 whereby reliability jialat. I used to own diesel vw after 1 yr gb kaput.

Edited by munhua3
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged
On 9/19/2024 at 1:16 PM, munhua3 said:

Just went to test drive the aion y plus this morning. Very intelligent car as can use voice commands to control car. Got ventilated seats and lock and shut down car when walk away and vice versa. Damn spacious esp in back row. Large 360 cam, large nav, adaptive cruise control, etc etc that u can nvr find in other jap, German, Korean car brands. More powerful than byd atto 3. Really the underdog and value for money in high coe mkt. Give me high trade in value for my current car but I give it a must as still have not settle my car loan.

Er, a lot of cars have all these now. It's not uncommon.

↡ Advertisement