Singaporean woman goes missing in Spain, family appeals for information

Yamapi

Hypersonic
On 6/4/2024 at 10:33 AM, RadX said:

Me thinks she logged in and he then did the deed and changed the nomination 

gotta see the timeline and time of events 

Heard that for online nomination ...... they do a  discretionary voice log/ call to the member  ?? or something like that 

↡ Advertisement

Hypersonic
On 6/4/2024 at 2:28 PM, Spidey10 said:

yeah and if they can proof that the 2 witnesses are fren of this guy, then ho sei liao...this 2 witnesses might be implicated as well...

and if I'm not wrong they also SMS the witness of the so called nomination going to take effect ....

Supercharged
On 6/4/2024 at 5:15 PM, BanCoe said:

and if I'm not wrong they also SMS the witness of the so called nomination going to take effect ....

really strange for her to nominate an "outsider" rather than family members.....i wonder now which rule will cpf follow....good to know which rule cpf will follow now....

• Praise 1

Hypersonic
On 6/5/2024 at 7:40 AM, Spidey10 said:

really strange for her to nominate an "outsider" rather than family members.....i wonder now which rule will cpf follow....good to know which rule cpf will follow now....

Everytime they ( gov) try to make it easier to do things on trust basis  some one will screw it and back to the Cave for straight folks 

• Praise 2

On 6/4/2024 at 5:15 PM, BanCoe said:

Maybe they got share lo…

On 6/5/2024 at 6:01 PM, Playtime said:

Im just amazed at someone having 500k in cpf at that age. 

Total no problem… 1M45 easy 

Hypersonic
On 6/4/2024 at 5:14 PM, BanCoe said:

Heard that for online nomination ...... they do a  discretionary voice log/ call to the member  ?? or something like that 

That's good!

What if my MIL hack my account and nominate herself as my sole beneficiary?

So many times she logged into MCF and pretended to be me.

Everyone knows my password right?

ILoveSEX696969!!!

:D 

• Haha! 1

Hypersonic
On 6/5/2024 at 6:35 PM, RadX said:

Maybe they got share lo…

Total no problem… 1M45 easy 

Not so easy to get that kind of witness/es lah …….CPF will ask some questions or email back to reconfirm for sure and they do call the member too …… let’s see how it pans out 

Hypersonic
On 6/5/2024 at 6:01 PM, Playtime said:

Im just amazed at someone having 500k in cpf at that age. 

How to achieve that ar?

Twincharged
On 6/4/2024 at 9:09 AM, BanCoe said:

Actually once a rat is smelled by CPF they can drag the matter until really damn long unless he can file a Court case against CPF and got guts to do so and won’t be around for quite a while ….. He can Hola Hola Espanol jail 

It is very very hard to get money out of the CPF, even when it is your own money - don't talk about nomination to receive someone else's money [laugh]

Don't think he has any problems serving time in espanol jail, quite a hulking big-sized guy, doubt anyone would mess with him.

• Haha! 1

Twincharged
(edited)
On 6/5/2024 at 10:56 PM, 13177 said:

How to achieve that ar?

Free and single, stay under parents' roof, no need to use CPF for flat or anything else, every month just accumulate and accumulate, it's not an issue to hit 500k.

I myself was surprised how fast my CPF grew after i completed paying HDB. The flat payment is a real blood-sucker .....

Edited by Sosaria
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Supercharged
On 6/5/2024 at 11:12 PM, Sosaria said:

Free and single, stay under parents' roof, no need to use CPF for flat or anything else, every month just accumulate and accumulate, it's not an issue to hit 500k.

I myself was surprised how fast my CPF grew after i completed paying HDB. The flat payment is a real blood-sucker .....

indeed...my daughter 25 yr old already accumulated 50k in CPF.....This gen no need to buy house at a young age.....housing loan is the killer....and i still dun understand how young pple can afford a 1.5 mil condo....:grin:

• Haha! 1

Hypersonic
On 6/5/2024 at 11:10 PM, Sosaria said:

It is very very hard to get money out of the CPF, even when it is your own money - don't talk about nomination to receive someone else's money [laugh]

Don't think he has any problems serving time in espanol jail, quite a hulking big-sized guy, doubt anyone would mess with him.

For sure once CPF see's a foreign Death Cert and also young person ......... it will raise red flags and will ask for tons of docs...... sit on it for months end to check ... and bring its own Legal Dept inside.......even in depth post mortem DC's....... this dude did this silly thing once in his lifetime.... CPF is doing this 24x7 x dunno how many donkey years experience in this kind of situations  , however if it was daughter to direct family members then it should be a little faster         

Hypersonic
(edited)

Dunno how many here remember this........ Sunny Ang murder case

https://www.nlb.gov.sg/main/article-detail?cmsuuid=720f6cc9-aed5-4bbb-ab4b-718c46b3df3a#:~:text=The Sunny Ang murder case was one of the most,could collect on her insurance.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/guilty-as-charged-sunny-ang-found-guilty-of-girlfriends-murder-though-body

Poor girl only studied till Preambree Tree also :a-m1524:

She ended up waitress .............................me 

wiping tables still :lll._.:  

Edited by BanCoe

Hypersonic
On 6/5/2024 at 11:12 PM, Sosaria said:

True, using CPF on housing really drain out your money fast and furious, esp if the price of the house you buy is ex. 

Hypersonic
On 6/6/2024 at 7:55 AM, Spidey10 said:

indeed...my daughter 25 yr old already accumulated 50k in CPF.....This gen no need to buy house at a young age.....housing loan is the killer....and i still dun understand how young pple can afford a 1.5 mil condo....:grin:

Young people can afford 1.5 mill condo due to combined income plus buy at young age, so can max out the loan until 30 years or beyond if can. And don't forget most young people now their salary also not low, starting pay can be at least 4k liao.

Supercharged
On 6/6/2024 at 9:08 AM, 13177 said:

Young people can afford 1.5 mill condo due to combined income plus buy at young age, so can max out the loan until 30 years or beyond if can. And don't forget most young people now their salary also not low, starting pay can be at least 4k liao.

I still cannot get thru the numbers - assuming 30 yrs loan....so the age must be below 35 as max can loan until 65. 

say age 30, and to get a 1.5 mil house, will need 20% down...and that's 300k cash + cpf.....30 yrs old got 300k cash + cpf? ...:grin:

when I was 30 yrs old....i dun even have money to buy air ticket...

• Haha! 1

Hypersonic
On 6/6/2024 at 9:44 AM, Spidey10 said:

I still cannot get thru the numbers - assuming 30 yrs loan....so the age must be below 35 as max can loan until 65. 

say age 30, and to get a 1.5 mil house, will need 20% down...and that's 300k cash + cpf.....30 yrs old got 300k cash + cpf? ...:grin:

when I was 30 yrs old....i dun even have money to buy air ticket...

300k cash + cpf is not per person lo. If combined cash + cpf from two persons, each one only need to fork out around 150k, should not have any problem la. 😂 Esp for woman who starts work around age 21, and if the salary is high, by age 30, should be able to have 150k in cpf.

If a single person buying a 1.5 mill condo at the age 30 yrs, then i would say not easy. Unless that person is ah sia kia.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1