Singaporean woman goes missing in Spain, family appeals for information

Yamapi

6th Gear

audreyfang_benjaminfang.jpg?itok=0NzAYwM

A Singaporean woman has been reported missing in Spain.

Ms Audrey Fang's family is appealing for information on her whereabouts after she became uncontactable.

Her brother, Mr Benjamin Fang, told TNP that his 39-year-old sister did not share her flight or trip details with them but knows she left Singapore for Spain on Apr 4 at about 11.45pm.

"She was travelling alone but we believe she was going to meet a friend," he said.

According to a local news report, Ms Fang was staying at a hotel in Xàbia, a coastal town in the province of Alicante, Valencia.

She reportedly left the hotel on Apr 9 at about 8.45pm but did not return to her room. Her personal belongings were left behind.

The family felt something was amiss when her father could not reach her since Apr 10.

They then contacted the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) on Apr 11 and made a police report on Apr 12 when she did not arrive in Singapore as scheduled.

"She was expected to touch down in Singapore on Apr 12 at 7am," Mr Fang said.

"We would like to appeal to members of the public who are in Spain or anyone who has seen her for information."

TNP understands MFA is assisting the family.

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/singaporean-woman-goes-missing-spain-family-appeals-information

↡ Advertisement
  • Shocked 4
  • Sad 1

Hypersonic

his 39-year-old sister did not share her flight or trip details with them

That's interesting.

we believe she was going to meet a friend

New online fren?

That ask her withdraw all her money and buy wedding dress and he is going to marry her?

Then I know who it is!

Its Captain Richard Andrews of Britain Airways, a 4 bar Training captain flying A380s out of Heathrow.

And I know exactly where he is!

He is stuck at the Portuguese customs trying to get into Spain but due to procedural error he need USD10,000 transferred to his fren's account.

His fren's name is Ibrahim Dola Abebi and can use his Nigerian bank account.

If need the bank account number I can get from my MIL as Captain Richard Andrews of Britain Airways is also her good fren and wants to marry her but is stuck at JB customs.

:D

• Haha! 2

Turbocharged
(edited)

Not humorous, quite serious.

Time to call in help from various channels. Maybe Card William can send sos to the bishop of valencia.

One spanish teacher is from valencia?

Mfa got proctology procedures, informal call water faster and more effective. Especially the underworld types in sex/organ trafficking.

Good luck for Good news.

Edited by Datsun366

Twincharged

If scam, they'll turn up later. But those missing without a trace, likely victim of petty crime gone awry, got killed and body disposed somewhere.

Police in those countries mostly quickly close case, can't understand much English anyway, and won't be bothered if it's a foreigner victim.

People should be more careful venturing to these countries. The Mediterranean and Eastern part of Europe are quite different from the more developed Western and Scandinavian part.

Neutral Newbie
On 4/17/2024 at 10:24 PM, Sosaria said:People should be more careful venturing to these countries. The Mediterranean and Eastern part of Europe are quite different from the more developed Western and Scandinavian part.

Eastern Europe is infinitely safer than Southeast Asia. In terms of development it’s on par with all the other NATO countries. Don’t talk about a topic you know nuts about lah. So embarrassing for you. 

Twincharged
On 4/17/2024 at 11:17 PM, smoothdrive said:

Eastern Europe is infinitely safer than Southeast Asia. In terms of development it’s on par with all the other NATO countries. Don’t talk about a topic you know nuts about lah. So embarrassing for you. 

Nuts to you then [laugh]

You don't know me. How do you know I don't know?

We could've been to and seen different parts of eastern europe and SE Asia.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

Turbocharged
On 4/18/2024 at 1:27 AM, Sosaria said:

Nuts to you then [laugh]

You don't know me. How do you know I don't know?

We could've been to and seen different parts of eastern europe and SE Asia.

Some people no idea this here beautiful day cafe is a little bit like the hotel continental.

Our women are getting empowered to the point of solo travel, although it appears most of those that get in trouble appear to be from the same ethnic base. Such as pregnant woman shot in the belly by AK. Interesting. Personally know a gal who soloed to Mexico. Siao charbo that one. 🤭

how st do a history piece that lead to an analytical result. Singaporean women are used to safety because of Singaporean men. When said men are in short supply, the derived conclusion is the correlation that the women’s’ safety goes down.

Romania….you know what was it before it was named for its conquerors Roma?

Dacia.

what happened to Dacia and the Dacians?

They were eliminated completely…you know Gaza is a joke for the Roman obliteration of the Dacians.

Massacres, mass graves, burning towns and villages, all in a days work of the Roman in Romania. I would not say the best of Rome were there.

not that we would know anything about Eastern Europe or South East Asia, we just hick mud people to uplift the ego of the Eirean/ Aryan.

Condolences to her family. 😥

• Praise 2

i think better continue to lock up to prevent people from travelling, once borders open everyone start to travel like no tomorrow, literally!

• Shocked 1

Supersonic

Sincere condolences to the bereaved family. 

RIP. So much to look forward to yet 30 stab wounds put an end to everything. 

Haiz

Supercharged
(edited)
On 4/18/2024 at 7:47 AM, Datsun366 said:

Some people no idea this here beautiful day cafe is a little bit like the hotel continental.

Our women are getting empowered to the point of solo travel, although it appears most of those that get in trouble appear to be from the same ethnic base. Such as pregnant woman shot in the belly by AK. Interesting. Personally know a gal who soloed to Mexico. Siao charbo that one. 🤭

how st do a history piece that lead to an analytical result. Singaporean women are used to safety because of Singaporean men. When said men are in short supply, the derived conclusion is the correlation that the women’s’ safety goes down.

Romania….you know what was it before it was named for its conquerors Roma?

Dacia.

what happened to Dacia and the Dacians?

They were eliminated completely…you know Gaza is a joke for the Roman obliteration of the Dacians.

Massacres, mass graves, burning towns and villages, all in a days work of the Roman in Romania. I would not say the best of Rome were there.

not that we would know anything about Eastern Europe or South East Asia, we just hick mud people to uplift the ego of the Eirean/ Aryan.

Condolences to her family. 😥

i've stayed in Europe for sometime and have travelled to eastern europe as well....i understand the concern...

need to be very alert of yr surroundings and open any opportunity for others....else putting yrself in a risky situation..

then again, we don't know her relationship wiht the guy here....

Edited by Spidey10
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 6