[Official] 2024 Audi Q6 e-tron

Carbon82

The new Audi Q6 e-tron (not to be confused with the larger 7 seater version for Chinese market) marks the start of a new generation of electrically powered vehicles at Audi. With a new platform, electronics architecture, charging and battery technology, as well as a pioneering design for Audi, the Q6 e-tron paves the way to Audi's all-electric future.

It is the first production model based on the Premium Platform Electric (PPE). This makes the all-electric SUV with its new E3 1.2 electronic architecture the new reference for Vorsprung durch Technik. With the Q6 e-tron series, e-mobility is coming from the Ingolstadt plant for the first time. The Q6 e-tron will compete directly with BMW upcoming iX3, which is built on a dedicated platform for Vision Neue Klasse X.

A241778_web_1920.jpg

Audi Q6 e-tron Quattro S Line 

audi_q6_e-tron_quattro_s_line_27_0a7307a

audi_q6_e-tron_quattro_s_line_14_0ac7067

audi_q6_e-tron_quattro_s_line_1_0a880452

audi_q6_e-tron_quattro_s_line_6_0b630467

audi_q6_e-tron_quattro_s_line_30_0873093

audi_q6_e-tron_quattro_s_line_716.jpg

audi_q6_e-tron_quattro_s_line_60.jpg

audi_q6_e-tron_quattro_s_line_816.jpg

Audi SQ6 e-tron

audi_sq6_e-tron_46_0888070e0e3f0aa4.jpg

audi_sq6_e-tron_2_0615062811b70d2c.jpg

audi_sq6_e-tron_53_06d1043312540dbe.jpg

audi_sq6_e-tron_93_0763041e125e0dd3.jpg

audi_sq6_e-tron_3_04e6036d13a20ecd.jpg

audi_sq6_e-tron_9_0a4905df0e140a7b.jpg

audi_sq6_e-tron_8_07ac08280d8d0a12.jpg

audi_sq6_e-tron_16.jpg

audi_sq6_e-tron_478.jpg

audi_sq6_e-tron_68.jpg

audi_sq6_e-tron_715.jpg

audi_sq6_e-tron_6.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

Supersonic

I'll wait for the bread & butter Q6 that peasants like us can afford b4 commenting. PA likely strip a lot of stuff w low OMV n looks nothing like this....

• Haha! 1

Audi E-Tron SQ6 looks awesome, interior design with sport padded seats, Sport steering wheel and remarkable tyre/rims, eye focused infotainment dashboard, exterior Black with linear off white interior are superior contrast. Most handsome but not that kind of price. 

Spoiler

😆

Neutral Newbie

Anyone else bummed there isn't an A6 e-tron confirmed yet? I love the A6 design and was really hoping for a sleek electric version. The Q6 e-tron looks great, but I'm more of a sedan person. Maybe next year? Anyone heard any rumors about a potential release date?
I also write an articel about AUDI brand history. chekc it out guys https://www.autopronashville.com/blog/guide-to-legacy-of-audi-at-autopro-nashville/

That’s precisely why I traded in the A5 for the i4. I’m pivoting to EV due to high petrol cost, but Audi doesn’t have an e-Tron “sedan”. 

Clutched

Wonder if the local Q6 will have Audi Connect. The local Q4 disappointingly dropped this. Could it be because the dwindling number of cars sold means it is no longer economic for Audi SG to maintain this here?

Clutched
On 5/26/2024 at 6:34 PM, Terence2112 said:

A5 for the i4.

How do your passengers find the rear seating space on the i4? To me, it seems more cramped than the A4. Maybe A5 passengers already conditioned to the steep roofline?

@epigram still decent in my opinion. My seating position is rather to the front, so the space behind me is still ok. 

i think generally 2 normal sized adults still ok. Surprisingly, the i4 rear space is more spacious then the A5. 

Clutched

Maybe I should have adjusted the seating position on the i4 before trying the rear seat. Oh well, my own fault I got the wrong idea of the i4 space.

Clutched
(edited)

@Terence2112 thanks for info. But due to bad info, i committed to i5 instead.

Sorry for being off topic on this thread. 

Edited by epigram
↡ Advertisement