Really is SMLJ !!

SGMCF328

Turbocharged
(edited)

If there is ever a Guinness record for stupidest things on earth, this one shall make it to the top 10, at least.

I wonder how the pigeon is going to respond when the charge shit sheet is read out to him, and what will be the penalty for spying.

"If you are found guilty for spying under section 123 of SMLJ ACT, you may face a penalty of up to RS100,000 fine, jail for up to 10 years (err pigeon life span is how long ah?) or be BBQ (death penalty)" Hahahaha

Pigeon Suspected Of Being Chinese Spy By Police In India, Detained For 8 Months

Source: https://mustsharenews.com/pigeon-spy-india/

A pigeon was suspected by the Indian police of being a Chinese spy, and detained for as long as eight months.

The bird was finally released after an animal welfare group reached out to the police.

It had aroused suspicion due to an illegible “message” on its wings.

Pigeon-Suspected-Of-Being-Chinese-Spy-By

It started in May 2023, when the police in Mumbai found a bird that had what was thought to carry a “message” on its wings.

Though the “words” were illegible, they seemed to be in a “Chinese-like script”, reported The Times Of India (TOI).

It also had two rings tied to its leg, which made it more suspicious.

The pigeon was sent to the Bai Sakarbai Dinshaw Petit Hospital for Animals (BSDPHA) to be medically examined as part of police investigations.

It ended up staying there for an “astonishing” eight months, PETA India said.

Recently, the hospital asked the police whether they could release the bird, which was healthy and taking up a cage for no good reason.

However, no appropriate response was received.

PETA India reaches out to police

PETA India thus reached out to the police, requesting them to allow BSDPHA to release the pigeon.

The organisation said that a 2011 court judgement stated that birds have a “fundamental right to live free in the open sky” and should not be caged.

Another court order in 2015 also disallowed the caging of birds for business or other purposes.

Initially, the pigeon was charged with spying.

However, investigations revealed that the bird had taken part in racing events in Taiwan and accidentally flown to India, according to TOI.

The charge was dropped and the police eventually granted the bird’s release.

It was subsequently released on the hospital premises on Wednesday (31 Jan).

Edited by SGMCF328
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 15

Twincharged
(edited)

Only a smlj country would do this.
anyway it does not surprise me to know that it come from there 🤣

Edited by Mkl22
  • Haha! 3

Twincharged
On 2/15/2024 at 10:57 AM, limpeh6969 said:

i hope i dont sound (too) racist but i'm just glad they make good mutton briyani :D

Not pigeon briyani. Need to execute spies and cook them! 😝

• Haha! 1

Hypersonic

It's 飞鸽传书.

It started in May 2023, when the police in Mumbai found a bird that had what was thought to carry a “message” on its wings.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

Turbocharged
On 2/15/2024 at 11:37 AM, Ender said:

It's 飞鸽传书.

That's the first thing that came to my mind when I read the news. 

Now, if after the charge sheet was read out to the pigeon and the bird responded with "gu gu, gu gu, gu gu", will the bird be slapped with an additional charge of 'Contempt of Court'? Hahahaha

The judge will be jin bo eng.

• Haha! 3

average lifespan of pigeon is 2-3 yrs in the wild.....so 8mths incarceration is machiam life sentence liao....😛

• Haha! 13

5th Gear
On 2/15/2024 at 12:56 PM, Vratenza said:

average lifespan of pigeon is 2-3 yrs in the wild.....so 8mths incarceration is machiam life sentence liao....😛

On parole now :D

• Haha! 4

Hypersonic
On 2/15/2024 at 1:19 PM, mersaylee said:

Innocent fish in those boh nao countries surely very scared now...😂

download (1).jpg

download (2).jpg

download (3).jpg

I kept one 25 yrs ago, tio 4D twice from the numbers on its body. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1

Er...if I go there with Chinese word tattoo on body will kena detain because of suspecting spying or not huh?

• Haha! 5

On 2/16/2024 at 8:29 AM, Si4dr said:

Er...if I go there with Chinese word tattoo on body will kena detain because of suspecting spying or not huh?

this kind tatoo??

image.png.202405c75c926c907507f8d7fc34535f.png

↡ Advertisement
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 6