Car Show 2024

RadX

On 1/13/2024 at 9:28 AM, Datsun366 said:

1. Which cat a best buy?

2. which cat b best buy?

3. Julian best car salesman of car show 2024?
🤗

MG EV cars from $129k best deal liao haha

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1

On 1/13/2024 at 7:18 PM, ccc888 said:

MG EV cars from $129k best deal liao haha

Can’t deny

they been around for a while, those MG

• Praise 2

On 1/13/2024 at 12:08 AM, thebestbees said:

@ccc888 in Malaysia Toyota and Honda very cheap compared to Kia Hyundai. Totally different market .

and no I haven’t bought the kodiaq. 

CRV attracts $15k surcharge for their 1.5T thats why…. Shd bring in their crown 2L eHev variant imo.

• Praise 3

Hypersonic
On 1/13/2024 at 7:11 PM, RadX said:

off season I would say

this is like last category kind😂

$8 admission tix .. dun Sexpect too much.. at least ADs bothered to budget in some side shows for those lau tikos 

• Haha! 7

Hypersonic
On 1/13/2024 at 7:17 PM, ccc888 said:

BMW tables constantly full as well despite having quite a number of tables.

Free Koi bubble tea lei..

• Haha! 4

On 1/13/2024 at 7:21 PM, Freeder said:

$8 admission tix .. dun Sexpect too much.. at least ADs bothered to budget in some side shows for those lau tikos 

U very young meh?😂😂

Tks again bro for the tix and gd to see u again. Stay healthy ya and looking forward to ur iX1😂

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

Hypersonic
On 1/13/2024 at 7:00 PM, oleoleole said:

Hey but BYD area and tables constantly full de sia. I heard more than 100 orders for the Atto3 jus in 1st 2 days. 

The same cannot be said for the traditional brands upstairs... 

Not surprisingly many people order atto 3 since guaranteed coe for lowest range can get it at $157k liao. 

• Praise 1

Am quite impressed with the new Honda CR-V launched at the motorshow, especially the 5 seater version.

Rear Legroom is very spacious and comparable to skoda superb/arteon kind. Front seats are electric and driver have memory function too.

Unfortunately price is steep at 237k after discount and it's not made in Japan. 

• Praise 1

Supercharged
On 1/13/2024 at 8:45 PM, Ceecookie said:

Am quite impressed with the new Honda CR-V launched at the motorshow, especially the 5 seater version.

Rear Legroom is very spacious and comparable to skoda superb/arteon kind. Front seats are electric and driver have memory function too.

Unfortunately price is steep at 237k after discount and it's not made in Japan. 

That’s KM for you. Don’t care COE high or low, the cars that they are selling always higher than other B&B brands. That’s why I nvr walk into their showroom before. 

• Praise 1
  • Sad 1

On 1/13/2024 at 2:41 AM, Sabian said:

@thebestbees KM and BM are 2 sides of the same coin. Relying on past reputation. 

I think BM is still doing OK . Toyotas of late are quite decent looking and hybrid cars running cost are not much higher than an equivalent EV especially when comparing total cost of ownership.

• Praise 2

On 1/13/2024 at 3:28 PM, 13177 said:

At suntec BYD see look, many people looking at their cars. The Atto 3 exterior design not bad and price is below $200k. The seal model this car so low, i nearly knocked my head when get into the car.  Don’t like this car. 😂

The seal no matter how well designed and priced will never sell well. Majority of Singaporean drivers will only buy suvs and mpvs. Nowadays seems like most buyers of sedans/hatches are people who appreciates driving dynamics or can't afford an suv 😅

For BYD, it is the atto that will fly off the shelf (because its a suv/crossover). It has the potential to become the next vezel of priced right.

• Praise 7

Hypersonic
On 1/14/2024 at 2:11 AM, Rickster said:

The seal no matter how well designed and priced will never sell well. Majority of Singaporean drivers will only buy suvs and mpvs. Nowadays seems like most buyers of sedans/hatches are people who appreciates driving dynamics or can't afford an suv 😅

For BYD, it is the atto that will fly off the shelf (because its a suv/crossover). It has the potential to become the next vezel of priced right.

Atto design not bad, i would considers to buy if the price drop lower and if i want to buy EV.

Turbocharged
On 1/14/2024 at 2:11 AM, Rickster said:

Actually Seal is the first China EV I really like that is actually obtainable. But my car still 5 yrs left can procrastinate and see COE plus EV devt. Meanwhile Im happy if saloon sell for less than SUV for same performance 😅

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 2