Stefanie Sun’s younger sister announces the end of sisterly relationship

Raubern

Wah... wonder what's the saga behind? Jealousy? 

5th January 2024 – (Singapore) Sng Ee-mei, the sister of Stefanie Sun, the 45-year-old Singaporean singer, made a surprising announcement on social media a day before her birthday. Known for her striking resemblance to her older sister, Stefanie, who is six years younger, Sng shared a post expressing her feelings about a strained relationship with someone, without explicitly revealing her identity. The post read, “Since 2019, my relationship with a certain person has become distant, and I have tried to communicate with her in various ways, but I am exhausted. From today onwards, all I want to say is that it hasn’t been easy for me to live in the shadows for over 20 years. Now, I just want to find release. I may not be a celebrity, but I didn’t seem to live as a private individual before. I will only say that from now on, that certain person and I are no longer sisters.” Though Sun did not mention any names, netizens speculated that she was referring to her estranged relationship with her sister, Stefanie Sun.

Sng further expressed her desire to avoid being caught up in discussions and speculations from fans, stating that everyone has their own difficulties. She simply wants to live a peaceful life. She acknowledged that the first half of her life was not easy and requested that people allow her personal rights and the ability to define herself in the second half. She added, “If I have done anything wrong by assuming the role of a sister for these past 40 years, I apologise. For the pain I may have caused, whether intentional or unintentional, I hope that one day the person who caused me harm can learn from it and find peace.” Following her post, some of Stefanie Sun’s fans urged her to delete it, to which she responded, “I will stop if that certain person stops her petty actions.”

https://www.dimsumdaily.hk/singaporean-singer-stefanie-suns-younger-sister-announces-the-end-of-sisterly-relationship/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=singaporean-singer-stefanie-suns-younger-sister-announces-the-end-of-sisterly-relationship

↡ Advertisement
  • Shocked 1

Supersonic

Toa bu lang liao, both in their forties still cannot be matured.  Act like spoiled brats.  

wah lao, xia suey

• Praise 5

Supercharged

@Raubern 

Really throw face. If want to end whatever sisterly, doggie relationship....

Just avoid or minimise communication with the people you hate........there is no need to post or announce on Social media. 

Scare the whole world don't know.................Ultimately the whole problem is the hole problem

• Praise 3

Supersonic
(edited)

If it's the eldest brother suing the younger sister and brother and BIL due to their father legacy .....Then probably has more pull on media attention .... Or else...

Just don't waste the bandwidth and time.

Edited by Atonchia
  • Haha! 2

Twincharged
On 1/6/2024 at 3:38 AM, Jamesc said:

I also never disown my MIL.

:D

Disown after getting her Wealth.?

• Haha! 1

On 1/6/2024 at 8:14 AM, Heartbreakid said:

Private matters keep it private. Why need to announce through social media?

ikr...washing...dirty laundry openly

• Haha! 3

Hypersonic
(edited)
On 1/6/2024 at 7:05 AM, ER-3682 said:

Disown after getting her Wealth.?

She has no wealth!

She is sucking my wealth.

2 weeks time she is going Japan again financed by her poor son in law.

I used to be so well off before I got arrived.

Now everyone knows lah. I am broke because of her.

:D

Edited by Jamesc
  • Haha! 6

Twincharged
On 1/6/2024 at 8:19 AM, RadX said:

Well….. someone started it 1st. So we follow the lead? 😂

• Haha! 5

1st Gear

@RadX 

On 1/6/2024 at 8:19 AM, RadX said:

washing dirty lingerie openly might be more interesting 🤣🤣

• Haha! 2

Supersonic
(edited)

How would it affect COE ? My friend ask one. 

Edited by Ct3833
  • Haha! 6

Turbocharged
On 1/6/2024 at 10:03 AM, Mkl22 said:

Well….. someone started it 1st. So we follow the lead? 😂

Maybe she follow blindLEE.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 3