Large MPVs to use bus lane at Tuas checkpoint

Unltd

Yes!!!!!! Finally... although i feel it's unfair for those legit owner, be it sg or my, hope custom can fine tune the process to exclude them.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Lidat school holidays, Freed, Sienta, x7 owners can act blur use this lane also 

• Haha! 1

Internal Moderator

What is the definition of MPV ah? 

oh..... multi purpose vehicle. 

Then my car can also consider leh. I have 3 purpose for my car. 

1) Ferry passenger

2) Ferry goods

3)top up petrol 

Multi purpose! 😁

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 3

Will be interesting to see those chauffeur driven MPVs getting the towkays, tai tais, movie stars get down and clear immigration like common folks.

• Haha! 4

On 1/4/2024 at 9:17 AM, Flying_genie said:

Will be interesting to see those chauffeur driven MPVs getting the towkays, tai tais, movie stars get down and clear immigration like common folks.

This group no private jet to go straight to destination must go thorough 3-6 hr jam? 

• Haha! 2

Seen Toyota Alphards carrying group of tai tais at the crossing. The Alphards can barely squeeze through the immigration booth lane. We all know how narrow the lanes are. These are not Malaysian registered nor PHVs. Probably owned by one of the tai tai.
Will be fun to see if these tai tais are going to squeeze with the peasants at the bus passengers' immigration hall.
Doubt this measure (of diverting MPVs through the bus lane) will last.

• Haha! 3

Turbocharged
On 1/4/2024 at 8:58 AM, Karoon said:

Lidat school holidays, Freed, Sienta, x7 owners can act blur use this lane also 

I don't think they would want to do that as the passengers would need to take lugguages and queue to clear custom.

• Haha! 1

Hypersonic
(edited)

not my pasar. lol

preparing for RM 4:1 SGD?

Edited by Lala81
  • Haha! 3

Hypersonic

Finally it is happening. 

Over the years, there has always been talks that such large MPVs with more than 5 pax sld use bus lane, and I personally think it is just to do that.

Imagine you are alone and you see the mpv in front of you pull up to the counter, and out come a stack of about 6,7,8 passports. Really is Lin nah bey.

But rather than by vehicle type, maybe consider by numbers in the vehicle instead, otherwise only one person in the mpv using bus lane also kind of stupid.[laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Haha! 5

Hypersonic

wah my mpv not listed .... how? car lane or bus lane?

😵

Hypersonic
On 1/4/2024 at 9:25 AM, Flying_genie said:

Seen Toyota Alphards carrying group of tai tais at the crossing. The Alphards can barely squeeze through the immigration booth lane. We all know how narrow the lanes are. These are not Malaysian registered nor PHVs. Probably owned by one of the tai tai.
Will be fun to see if these tai tais are going to squeeze with the peasants at the bus passengers' immigration hall.
Doubt this measure (of diverting MPVs through the bus lane) will last.

The bus lane a lot of times are faster than car lane.

That includes clearance within the immigration hall.

The only mafan is need to bring luggage down.

• Praise 1

Hypersonic
On 1/4/2024 at 10:27 AM, Enye said:

wah my mpv not listed .... how? car lane or bus lane?

😵

Motorcycle lane

😂

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2