Shell x UOB Umbrella Redemption

Sogo

Anyone been to Shell station recently / redeemed an umbrella recently, able to advise if both blue and pink ones are still available, or only pink ones now? If possible, do also share which station you visited?

Also, would anyone have 1 or 2 of the stickers to spare? 😅

↡ Advertisement

On 12/17/2023 at 10:32 AM, Sogo said:

Anyone been to Shell station recently / redeemed an umbrella recently, able to advise if both blue and pink ones are still available, or only pink ones now? If possible, do also share which station you visited?

Also, would anyone have 1 or 2 of the stickers to spare? 😅

https://www.shell.com.sg/motorists/shell-station-locator.html

press 8 buttons on the phone and say. 

“Hello, could I check with you if you have blue or pink umbrellas for redemption?, thank you. “

yes I know I not being that nice, but people should help themselves instead of asking to be spoon fed! 

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 9

On 12/17/2023 at 1:13 PM, Mkl22 said:

https://www.shell.com.sg/motorists/shell-station-locator.html

press 8 buttons on the phone and say. 

“Hello, could I check with you if you have blue or pink umbrellas for redemption?, thank you. “

yes I know I not being that nice, but people should help themselves instead of asking to be spoon fed! 

And to start a thread for this🤦🏾‍♂️

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 5

On 12/18/2023 at 6:55 AM, ER-3682 said:

So difficult to get a lousy Made in China Umbrella....If get those Umbrella used in Rolls Royce still worth it.

I also want to know since it is $1k umbrella 

• Haha! 1

UOB f**k up marketing program, always no stock.  I tried once when it was blue, and once when it turned red. Both time no stock, and the cashier said don't even know if stock will even come.

On my 2nd visit, she said to me, " I told you to go other station already what, there are 100 plus stations island wide, why all must everyday come to this station ask?" 

I looked at her and replied, "I pump petrol here otw home, of course I come here to change otw as well, why need to go other station?"

She replied, got 路过,or not, 路过go other station change lah.

I took the paper, ripped it up into pieces in front of her and threw into the bin on the way out. Still collected every stamp after that, but all goes into the bin on the way out. 

Stupid marketing program with stupid cashier, can't be bother with a cheapo umbrella.I just bought a few from taobao for less than 5 bucks each, no need collect stamp one.  [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 6

On 12/18/2023 at 10:46 AM, Tianmo said:

UOB f**k up marketing program, always no stock.  I tried once when it was blue, and once when it turned red. Both time no stock, and the cashier said don't even know if stock will even come.

On my 2nd visit, she said to me, " I told you to go other station already what, there are 100 plus stations island wide, why all must everyday come to this station ask?" 

I looked at her and replied, "I pump petrol here otw home, of course I come here to change otw as well, why need to go other station?"

She replied, got 路过,or not, 路过go other station change lah.

I took the paper, ripped it up into pieces in front of her and threw into the bin on the way out. Still collected every stamp after that, but all goes into the bin on the way out. 

Stupid marketing program with stupid cashier, can't be bother with a cheapo umbrella.I just bought a few from taobao for less than 5 bucks each, no need collect stamp one.  [laugh][laugh][laugh]

But no LOGO. 🤣

• Haha! 2

Why people gian png a free umbrella, seahum petrol so expensive, isn’t it more liberating to free yourselves from these loyalty programs for a measly few dollars?

I once got a random Yokohama/Chelsea FC umbrella from a racing queen on the rooftop of Carros who was just walking past!

• Haha! 3

On 12/18/2023 at 8:33 PM, Macrosszero said:

Why people gian png a free umbrella, seahum petrol so expensive, isn’t it more liberating to free yourselves from these loyalty programs for a measly few dollars?

I once got a random Yokohama/Chelsea FC umbrella from a racing queen on the rooftop of Carros who was just walking past!

obviously a better logo than seehum/UOB. Not a Lacing Queen?😁

On 12/19/2023 at 1:42 PM, 107fan said:

I wish it is a pocket umbrella instead

Nowadays i never carry big umbrellas out

Pocket Umbrella are for Ladies,if Men used it..it is like Sissy.🤣

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1