Calciphylaxis: An almost fatal disease.

RadX

On 12/1/2023 at 10:55 AM, t0y0ta said:

I googled this term, and it says the risk factor is those who kidney failure/transplant etc

very rare...my clinician only saw 2 in his life and the other fella died......go figure

↡ Advertisement
  • Shocked 4

On 12/1/2023 at 12:18 PM, RadX said:

very rare...my clinician only saw 2 in his life and the other fella died......go figure

You must be the one out of the million...kick ass badass...although more would believe you were the ah bui instead...😁

OIP (2).jpg

R (15).jpg

OIP (3).jpg

Kung-Fusão-1.jpg

• Haha! 2

On 12/1/2023 at 12:24 PM, ER-3682 said:

@RadXluckily you recovered,if you Died,i think your Funeral,the whole MyCarForum all Senior Members will send you Off.

With glee😂😂😂

• Sad 1

On 12/1/2023 at 12:58 PM, Datsun366 said:

Hirsute legs good.

did your body hair drop off post sp?

take care.

Nope… still like Wolverine😂

• Haha! 2

On 12/1/2023 at 10:10 AM, Mkl22 said:

you said nothing could be done. so just manage with anti biotics to control the infection and then manage the wound via dressing daily?

all in about 2mths? ouch.....

Yes… most patients succumb to wound sepsis

in fact the derma appt takes so long and earliest appt would have been in oct. I would have been Spiritual Mod by then. Lucky I’m trained in this area and know the wound strategies . Laymen? 

• Praise 4

On 12/1/2023 at 10:55 AM, t0y0ta said:

I googled this term, and it says the risk factor is those who kidney failure/transplant etc

Common in renal dialysis patients and they are given sodium thiosulfate but for transplant patients , VV rare! That’s why there is no protocol of tx as well as proper strategies . 

I can safely say I’m in remission and I guess this was gd that this was detected early so I can take meds to manage the blood calcium levels. Sort of a blessing I say 🙏🏾

• Praise 1

On 12/1/2023 at 9:52 AM, kobayashiGT said:

Woah boss, now the weather turn cold and wet, please keep the wound dry yah! 

fully dry now so all gd'

i would say my tennis still kept me active and my overall muscle vascularization healthy, which led to enhanced healing. BUT need to keep wound dry after games

• Praise 2

On 12/1/2023 at 4:18 AM, RadX said:

Wah.. so jialat and luckily never die yah..

So now considered officially as living dead ?

Think u should drink more soups to nourish the body and soul ( if it’s still there)..

Btw, pls let me know if u wanna sell ur LNIB VMw soon 🤭.

Tske care Boss and dun anyhow think so much yah..

• Haha! 6

On 12/1/2023 at 1:41 PM, Mkl22 said:

i think the cause is EM waves from the electric car. must change back to normal ICE. 😁

heng ah...u not Dr...COE sure spike like hell..........hahahaha

• Haha! 4

On 12/1/2023 at 1:03 AM, RadX said:

Yes that was one of the plausible diagnoses that I considered but I never went to any forest etc… nor bush..

no @Freeder not your kind of bush 😂😂

Thought u finally kanna sumting scary despite me warning u multiple times of the hazards of indulging in this kind of dangerous act.. 

Luckily , u survived to share your ordeal..🫣

Edited by Freeder
  • Haha! 1

On 12/1/2023 at 1:41 PM, Mkl22 said:

i think the cause is EM waves from the electric car. must change back to normal ICE. 😁

No lah he must have changed tayars 1st time in his Life and see what happened to him …… anyways he got 9 lives to live 😎

• Haha! 5

On 12/1/2023 at 1:08 PM, RadX said:

Common in renal dialysis patients and they are given sodium thiosulfate but for transplant patients , VV rare! That’s why there is no protocol of tx as well as proper strategies . 

I can safely say I’m in remission and I guess this was gd that this was detected early so I can take meds to manage the blood calcium levels. Sort of a blessing I say 🙏🏾

Maybe need to take weekly photos to spot changes in the future. As we age sometimes our brain plays tricks on what we remember. 

• Praise 3

On 12/1/2023 at 1:47 PM, Mkl22 said:

Maybe need to take weekly photos to spot changes in the future. As we age sometimes our brain plays tricks on what we remember. 

well, at the very least, i know how to manage it...have stock of all bandages and the like...can open mini hospital liao haaaaaaaaaa