Calciphylaxis: An almost fatal disease.

RadX

On 12/5/2023 at 7:08 PM, RadX said:

U hv RA ah?

all

u boomers ah…😂

disclaimer: mine ish not boomer disease 

Yeah lor. The doc told me just live with it. Inflammation for half a year already. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Sad 1

On 12/5/2023 at 9:29 PM, Volvobrick said:

Yeah lor. The doc told me just live with it. Inflammation for half a year already. 

Sup sup h2o lah...my first frozen shoulder...with all the kns physio, heisho...18 mths...second one self heal betterer..."only" 13 mths...triggered finger 5-6 mths...luckily managed to settle with one jab...😅

• Praise 1

On 12/4/2023 at 4:25 PM, RadX said:

Theirs could be chronic wound and not exactly this.  Could be other factors, unless renal related . Negative Pressure holds promise for such wounds in removing the exudate thru the vacuum pump system.

yes, grafting is what would happen for those who can’t heal on their own.

not an easy condition to manage … really

On 12/4/2023 at 5:26 PM, BanCoe said:

Could be common  abcess   

Sigh, so many different types. The best is no problem being the best problem. 

When I saw your post, I wanted to joke if can change leg or not :XD:

Just joking yah. Get well soon and see you when we MU

• Praise 1

On 12/6/2023 at 9:54 AM, Arogab said:

Sigh, so many different types. The best is no problem being the best problem. 

When I saw your post, I wanted to joke if can change leg or not :XD:

Just joking yah. Get well soon and see you when we MU

Amazon hv.. can buy 😂😂

• Haha! 1

On 12/5/2023 at 9:27 PM, Windwaver said:

Mine's 24x7, it never stops.

Bro, nothing helps? Like nerve pain killer?  Have you tried pregabalin? Vit B complex helps also. No thoughts of doing nerve root blocks to check?

I can feel your pain. 

• Praise 2

On 12/6/2023 at 2:49 PM, Tianmo said:

Bro, nothing helps? Like nerve pain killer?  Have you tried pregabalin? Vit B complex helps also. No thoughts of doing nerve root blocks to check?

I can feel your pain. 

His probably much more worse. He also got serious side effects after Covid jab.

Minor nerve pain still can take Neurobion.

• Praise 2

On 12/6/2023 at 2:59 PM, Fcw75 said:

His probably much more worse. He also got serious side effects after Covid jab.

Minor nerve pain still can take Neurobion.

I guess nerve root blocks might be the only way to find out, but might have to do a few rounds for his case, since nothing to trace. 

• Praise 1

On 12/6/2023 at 2:49 PM, Tianmo said:

I can feel your pain. 

Nerve root block must do vertebrae by vertebrae and can only do 1 per inpatient. Nothing comes up in MRI and CT so doctors need to guess where the pain is and if that block doesn't work, got to come back for another block not to mention the risks.

Have been taking painkillers for years, even then it doesn't kill all the pain, it can still flare up pretty badly at times. Until there are better imaging technologies, doctors cannot tell precisely where my pain is coming from, they can only guess which vertebrates might be effected.

Tried Vit B before, didn't help and I think doctors tried a bunch of painkillers on me too, some are just too much for my system. We may have one of the best medical care in the world but there are so many issues that cannot be addressed.

Either that or doctors and radiologists have missed some minor details that wasn't picked up, who knows? I'm the one in pain, not them.

• Praise 1
  • Sad 2

On 12/6/2023 at 7:40 PM, mersaylee said:

@Windwaver ever try opioid like morphine or even fentanyl? 

More harm than good, and all have side effect. And most of these pain killers doesn't work with nerve pain. 

I have one big bag of tramadol at home, but I have not touch it for as long as I can remember.  [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Taking a drug knowing what is the issue, and taking a drug not knowing what is the issue is totally different. 

• Praise 3

On 12/6/2023 at 9:05 PM, Fcw75 said:

Morphine is really for those who are you know…😓

i tink when laosai too badly and even if ibuprofen and tramadol won't stop...then morphine is next liao...😅

On 12/6/2023 at 9:45 PM, mersaylee said:

i tink when laosai too badly and even if ibuprofen and tramadol won't stop...then morphine is next liao...😅

Laosai?? 😅

On 12/6/2023 at 9:47 PM, Fcw75 said:

Laosai?? 😅

Yessi...i nearly mati...couldn't take ibu due to allergy...luckily tramadol helped...lokun said might need morphine if still painful...😅

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

On 12/6/2023 at 8:51 PM, Tianmo said:

More harm than good, and all have side effect. And most of these pain killers doesn't work with nerve pain. 

I have one big bag of tramadol at home, but I have not touch it for as long as I can remember.  [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Taking a drug knowing what is the issue, and taking a drug not knowing what is the issue is totally different. 

I also have unused tramadol from the A&E visit for my severe fall during my run a couple of years back. During pandemic. 

• Haha! 1

On 12/6/2023 at 7:40 PM, mersaylee said:

@Windwaver ever try opioid like morphine or even fentanyl? 

Fentanyl like got problem with addiction in USA..

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1