COE Bidding - November 2023

Carbon82

On 11/12/2023 at 5:38 PM, Fcw75 said:

Mr Nicholas, who works in the IT industry and borrows his father’s car when he needs one, said: “The prices are still very high, and we hope the COE premium will fall further. I would say a $40,000 to $50,000 COE is reasonable.”

This guy is 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

🤣

Maybe if drop to $40000, he also won’t have a job in IT industry liao.

Guess not only he gets to keep his job when it drops to $40-50k levels and also the downfall of these rental car companies. lets see how much longer can they  pump to  sustain the coe at high level or make it go higher. You think they got billions to throw away meh. these are only sme and not some unicorns🤣

Edited by Ginyu
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

On 11/12/2023 at 6:42 PM, Ginyu said:

Guess not only he gets to keep his job when it drops to $40-50k levels and also the downfall of these rental car companies🤣

Good to hope but I think you are underestimating those damn companies.

• Praise 2
  • Sad 1

On 11/12/2023 at 6:19 PM, Ginyu said:

Even the rich will not just throw away money like that as they are very careful with it. Only those not spending their  own money 🤣

This is how the rich grow their money. They are rich doesn’t mean they will anyhow spend their money.

• Praise 3

On 11/12/2023 at 5:34 PM, 13177 said:

Confirmed PHV companies buying la. Yesterday i saw one SNN car plate from GetGo. Brand new car already out for rental liao, so fast.

a lot of Getgo cars are brand new.

• Praise 1

On 11/13/2023 at 8:46 AM, shrjun said:

With funding of 20mil, let's see how much longer can they continue to burn investor money on the COE🤣

On 11/13/2023 at 8:46 AM, shrjun said:

With funding of 20mil, let's see how much longer can they continue to burn investor money on the COE🤣

On 11/12/2023 at 5:49 PM, Volvobrick said:

Don't you find Malay cai png more expensive than economy cai png? I always thought becos they sell less so must make up with higher margins.... 

Usually they give a discount to fellow-bumi. For the rest it is an inflated price.

If you really wanna eat, then bo pian accept it.

Otherwise normal economy rice quality is sometimes better for lower prices - irony

• Haha! 2

On 11/13/2023 at 10:11 AM, Ginyu said:

Yah 20mil can only buy 100 cars right?

On 11/13/2023 at 2:39 PM, t0y0ta said:

Usually they give a discount to fellow-bumi. For the rest it is an inflated price.

If you really wanna eat, then bo pian accept it.

Otherwise normal economy rice quality is sometimes better for lower prices - irony

So "it's becos I'm Chinese...."! 

• Haha! 4

On 11/12/2023 at 5:38 PM, Fcw75 said:

Mr Nicholas, who works in the IT industry and borrows his father’s car when he needs one, said: “The prices are still very high, and we hope the COE premium will fall further. I would say a $40,000 to $50,000 COE is reasonable.”

This guy is 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

🤣

Maybe if drop to $40000, he also won’t have a job in IT industry liao.

Ya i saw also don't know laugh or cry. They always interview stupid people who no sense of reality.... 

• Praise 1

On 11/12/2023 at 6:57 PM, Fcw75 said:

Good to hope but I think you are underestimating those damn companies.

I will not be surprised at all when another flash coffee episode happens.... when i saw FC expanding everywhere i already shake head... but their end came sooner and more sudden than i had expected....

On 11/14/2023 at 2:02 PM, Kar_lover said:

I will not be surprised at all when another flash coffee episode happens.... when i saw FC expanding everywhere i already shake head... but their end came sooner and more sudden than i had expected....

Unless the cars are left without any hirer.

On 11/12/2023 at 1:16 PM, Ginyu said:

Aiyo the jazz previously price at $170k now drop to only to $160k then people go rush in and buy?  think no individual in their right mind will go pay $170k or even $160k for the jazz🤣

Don't say like that lah.

After my frens at kahki motors no job how?

:D

↡ Advertisement