Israel at war with Hamas

Kb27

here, we go again...after russia special military operations.

Israel PM "At War" After Surprise Attack From Gaza

b45e9f75-5d2d-4527-83a6-5e120e31b1e5.png

"Citizens of Israel. We are at war, not an operation, not an escalation, a war.

"This morning Hamas launched a murderous surprise attack against the state of Israel and its citizens. We've been at it since early morning.

"I convened the heads of the security system, first of all I instructed to cleanse the settlements of the terrorists who had infiltrated - this operation is being carried out during these hours.

"At the same time, I ordered an extensive reserve mobilization and a retaliatory war with a strength and scope that the enemy had never known.

"The enemy will pay a price he has never known. In the meantime, I call on all citizens of Israel to strictly obey the instructions of the army and the instructions of the Home Command.

"We are in a war and we will win it."

↡ Advertisement
  • Shocked 1
  • Sad 3

On 10/7/2023 at 6:49 PM, inlinesix said:

I thought Hamas shoot 5,000 rockets toward Israel

Some news that militants have crossed border and are in settlements, even take hostages but all these unverified.

All these are mere guerilla attacks only lah

Sigh... ever since i was a kid, already kept hearing in the news about armed conflicts there...

Actually what caused the animosity there leh? Never really knew who to believe...

• Sad 1

On 10/7/2023 at 7:01 PM, Atrecord said:

Sigh... ever since i was a kid, already kept hearing in the news about armed conflicts there...

Actually what caused the animosity there leh? Never really knew who to believe...

There's nothing to believe, this r all facts, just google or look at wikipedia, very well known history liao, in summary is Palestine say israel take/occupied their land but the fact is israel already there way way back during biblical times, or in modern history even before the Balfour Declaration of 1917.

https://history.state.gov/milestones/1945-1952/creation-israel

Edited by Cheesey74
  • Praise 2

Soon, Gaza crossing into Israel will be closed.

Those peaceful Palestinians depending on work in Israel will suffer.

• Praise 2

On 10/7/2023 at 6:54 PM, Sosaria said:

Some news that militants have crossed border and are in settlements, even take hostages but all these unverified.

All these are mere guerilla attacks only lah

Graphics pictures online of the Militants and dead civilians. Read that they enter houses randomly and start killing.

Edited by Ender

That's one way they enter Israel.

Another way.

Is this a failure of Israel intelligence and warning system?

Edited by Ender
  • Shocked 3
  • Haha! 1

On 10/7/2023 at 7:08 PM, Cheesey74 said:

There's nothing to believe, this r all facts, just google or look at wikipedia, very well known history liao, in summary is Palestine say israel take/occupied their land but the fact is israel already there way way back during biblical times, or in modern history even before the Balfour Declaration of 1917.

You are reading Israeli history on US state department website? 😂😂😂

Not taking sides but the disputes between the 2 sides are not so black and white.

• Praise 5
  • Haha! 5

Twincharged
On 10/7/2023 at 7:08 PM, Cheesey74 said:

British fault la. Take pencil and draw borders on the map, all around the world then created conflicts. 

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 5

On 10/7/2023 at 7:51 PM, Voodooman said:

You are reading Israeli history on US state department website? 😂😂😂

Not taking sides but the disputes between the 2 sides are not so black and white.

Of course i read various sources and definitely like u say this issue is gray zone affair but the Palestinian to keep saying Israel take their lands is kinda moot rite, considering the lands there change hand so many times since ah gong time, anyway i won't discuss further considering there r muslim bros here, peace out 😄..

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

On 10/7/2023 at 8:01 PM, Cheesey74 said:

Of course i read various sources and definitely like u say this issue is gray zone affair but the Palestinian to keep saying Israel take their lands is kinda moot rite, considering the lands there change hand so many times since ah gong time, anyway i won't discuss further considering there r muslim bros here, peace out 😄..

Wah like that one ah? Then Russia take back Ukraine is also equally justified?

Johor sultan take back sg also can right?

• Haha! 1

On 10/7/2023 at 7:39 PM, Confusedboi said:

question now is will neighboring countries interfere like Egypt ,Lebanon and syria etc

Why will they interfere? On what context? Same religion? They have been shamed b4 :D 

↡ Advertisement